silver nitrate Question (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Is there any medical reason why I should not make silver nitrate smiley faces on my stomach. And if yes how long do I have to live.

HSC
N/A
oh, by the way, has anyone tried "turkey spam?" does it bug anyone that it is called "turkey spam" and not "spurkey?" spam is short for spiced ham, so wouldn't "spurkey" be the logical name for this product?

jesst

Once our teacher told us this story about when he was in high school and there was a boy who used to go around to the girls and said "What's that on your face?' and he'd streak his finger down their cheek and he'd have silver nitrate on his finger. The girls had marks on their faces and he got a pretty bady stained finger that kinda looked gangrenous.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Mmmm spam........

I was actually going to spam earlier but then realised there were mods in this forum. Not like ancient history, spamming heaven.

Anyways, silver nitrate smileys are ok. All they do is stain the skin and you'd be left with happy faces all over your body. Happy = good.

On the other hand, if they were sad "smileys" or were evil satanic messages/symbols, then the earth would open up and and you would be crushed into a puny pancake faster than barium sulfate precipitates. Your bodily fluids will diffuse out and you would be as screwed as someone who had just swallowed concentrated sulfuric acid.

So my friend, the safest thing is to just stick with spam ham (or spurkey even). So much more funnerer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)