Simple Life 2 (1 Viewer)

pookie1234

well id bash her in the face for throwing away louis vuitton shoes and losing her dog, and then only offering a thousand dollars reward for it, but other than that shes my idol. i love paris hilton. the other mole is funny. cos she doesnt matter and she thinks she does. hahaha.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I saw it, but I missed the first five minutes because I thought it started at 8:30 PM, so can someone tell me what happened up until the scene where they stopped for petrol? I really don't know how they can take advantage of the cowboy's good nature like they did and make him buy tings for them. I really couldn't do something like that:(.

pookie1234

Ellie-Bee said:
i don't like paris hilton.
u like john butler a grose dirty scummy looking hippy, but u dont like beautiful rich paris with good taste and the option of cleanliness? does anyone understand this?

Ellie-Bee

HSC
why is paris hilton famous tho???!?!? she is rich, woooop-de-doooo.

john butler may be a stinking hippy, but he is talented unlike paris.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Merethrond said:
I saw it, but I missed the first five minutes because I thought it started at 8:30 PM, so can someone tell me what happened up until the scene where they stopped for petrol? I really don't know how they can take advantage of the cowboy's good nature like they did and make him buy tings for them. I really couldn't do something like that:(.
They just gave in their money/cards etc and then they were driving down the road taking up 2 lanes and getting honked at :rolleyes: ...then they had to pay 75c for the toll ...so nichole got out and asked for money off some guys in a van ..thats all

I thought the best part was when paris fell off the horse.. after acting like she was a pro.. classic stuff :D ..and yeh spending the cowboys money like that was pretty slack.. they bought little shitty things like hair clips as if they were essential

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahha yeh specially when they probably had lv hair clips
felt sorry for the old man who doesnt earn as much as he should yet the gals spend like theres no tommorow

rumour

HSC
I only watched the part where she fell off the horse it was funny!!! :D

I feel sorry for the man though!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
They just gave in their money/cards etc and then they were driving down the road taking up 2 lanes and getting honked at :rolleyes: ...then they had to pay 75c for the toll ...so nichole got out and asked for money off some guys in a van ..thats all

eLmo said:
I thought the best part was when paris fell off the horse.. after acting like she was a pro.. classic stuff :D ..and yeh spending the cowboys money like that was pretty slack.. they bought little shitty things like hair clips as if they were essential
Yeah, that is what I mean, they were buying totally useless things like cheap hair clips and lollipops. I also hated it how they kept making him feel bad. It was Paris's fault, she wanted to go faster. I also have a strong hatred for Nicole from last season and it is already starting again in this season. She manipulates people and she thinks she is hot but she really isn't:mad:.

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
i love them girls...i think that they are awsum....everyone reckons they are spoilt and stuck-up...its not called spoilt its called rich and wouldnt you buy everything they do if you had the money and as for being stuck-up, just because they dont talk to people they do not know doesnt make them stuck up...how often does anyone in this thread talk to ppl they dont know...think about it!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
-a-s-h-i- said:
i love them girls...i think that they are awsum....everyone reckons they are spoilt and stuck-up...its not called spoilt its called rich and wouldnt you buy everything they do if you had the money and as for being stuck-up, just because they dont talk to people they do not know doesnt make them stuck up...how often does anyone in this thread talk to ppl they dont know...think about it!!
I think more its more that they are arogant as to the lifestyles of other people than simply being "stuck up".. they appear to blatantly disrespect the people that they meet during the show ..and there is a difference between being rich and being spoilt..both the girls fall into the spoilt category.. how can you not see this??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)