Since when did being short become 'sexy'? x___x (1 Viewer)

bleed

HSC
Seriously. What is the new thing with short girls? Like, is it just some queer association with a walking headjob, or is it something different?

Heh. I'm shocked. I remember when my friends and I used to walk around and be all like "She's so tall, and pretty, and graceful D: I wanna be like herr.."
And now all my pretty tall friends are all like ">> I'm too tall -hacks at kneecaps-".

Anyway. What I want to know is what is so 'gorgeous' about being a short-shit, if I may ask so myself?
Opinions? xD

P.S. I'm not knocking short people. I'm a shocking 154cm at seventeen - it's depressing.

T

trolloutaface

I laugh at some girls who are really tall. like those who are really tall and lanky.

but short midgets are also laughable.

Pace_T

HSC
tall girls are gross, they usually have big feet and hands, especially veiny ones .. eww
they also look really lanky. i know that most guys like somwhat curvy girls n stuff
another reason i think is coz guys generally dont wanna date girls taller than them, from wat ive seen anyway

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Blackswan said:
tall girls are ugly.
There is nothing worse than seeing a girl taller than her partner...ew.
I would never go out with a girl who was taller than me... or that weighed more than me. It's just weird.

HSC
Oh and at the OP I'm around the same height as you and 17. C'est tragique. :(

Last edited:

zoeanne

HSC
i think its more on a guys opinion. but hey wat would i no im a chick.. but thats the first time i heard this one.. and im not complaining im short.. but nothings changed in my love life.. still non- existant. :p

HSC
zoeanne said:
i think its more on a guys opinion. but hey wat would i no im a chick.. but thats the first time i heard this one.. and im not complaining im short.. but nothings changed in my love life.. still non- existant. :p

YES OMG .. this guy goes to me.. dont grow taller, me and my cousin is not attracted to girls that are taller than ur height GRRR...

another guy said i've shrank yesterday :mad1:

i dont get why? why do guys like it? is it casue of domination?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I don't care about the hieght. Well aslong as there not too short (don't want to strain my neck :p)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Hmm, short... can anyone say PEDO? (joking)

Short isn't sexy, i think of it more as cute... which is sexy. Fewer guys are going for the tall and sultry "do this and that to me" girl, and the small/cute "oh please be gentle with me" girl is reelin' them in.

-P_D

ellen.louise

HSC
We talking short as in small/petite or as in i'm a little teapot (short and stout)...? I'm sorry that was a terrible joke. I'll just fuck off now and watch AFL instead like the good little Australian slave to shit sports that i am.

Problem with being really tall is you can't get jeans that fit really well and are long enough. Honestly though, dont know the answer to that one.

ellen.louise

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
Hmm, short... can anyone say PEDO? (joking)

Short isn't sexy, i think of it more as cute... which is sexy. Fewer guys are going for the tall and sultry "do this and that to me" girl, and the small/cute "oh please be gentle with me" girl is reelin' them in.

-P_D
cute as sexy, eh? haven't heard that one before.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
bleed said:
Seriously. What is the new thing with short girls? Like, is it just some queer association with a walking headjob, or is it something different?

Heh. I'm shocked. I remember when my friends and I used to walk around and be all like "She's so tall, and pretty, and graceful D: I wanna be like herr.."
And now all my pretty tall friends are all like ">> I'm too tall -hacks at kneecaps-".

Anyway. What I want to know is what is so 'gorgeous' about being a short-shit, if I may ask so myself?
Opinions? xD

P.S. I'm not knocking short people. I'm a shocking 154cm at seventeen - it's depressing.
more lyke being short = "cute" rather than "sexy"
many see being "sexy" an attitude rather than just how you look
brogan is so sexy, but it's not just his 'attitude'

HSC
idk. i'd never date a dude shorter than me .. although for a guy to be shorter than me (i'm 158cm :eek:) he's probably either a legal midget, has a serious lack of growth hormone or is eight years old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)