single eyelids vs double eyelids (1 Viewer)

eisley

HSC
I'm asian :) I have double eyelids though. I read on asian forums and all.. like soompi that asians get surgery to get double eyelids. o_O

but both kinds look good :D

novembre

HSC
N/A
Not many whites have single eyelids..even if they appear so, they might still have double eyelids that are not obvious unless u close ur eyes a bit

karoooh

HSC
want2bdifferent said:
umm yes she does. They are double eyelid's are they not.
Um, yea. The person I quoted said Nigella has single eye-lids and I'm pointing out that she doesn't. :/

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Um, yea. The person I quoted said Nigella has single eye-lids and I'm pointing out that she doesn't. :/
oh sorry my mistake.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
i know a freak who has one single eyelid and one double eyelid.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
i h ave double eyelids
and i have a friend who has single
and she's always feeling insecure about it
and getting double eyelid glue
and thinking of going under the knife

It's honestly up to my friend about what decision they want to make
but I do think having a double eyelid is much better than a single eyelid

samthebear

HSC
i have double eye lids, but one eye lid doesnt crease perfectly and it really annoys me @__@ applying eye liner is a damn bitch on that eye so now i dont use eyeliner on my top lids and only use it on the bottom of my eyes.

The whole single/double eye lid depends largely on the shape of your eyes - sometimes a single eye lid looks better on some eye shapes (more notably asian eye shapes) I've a korean friend and her eyes look perfectly fine without a double eye lid imo. Its got alot to do with proportions of the face and other features (lips, nose, cheek bone etc) for either single/double eyelids to look good.

studymyassoff

HSC
Yeah, I'm Asian, I have double eyelids but on one eye it's less pronounced than the other. Maybe I haven't looked enough (lol) but I find mainland Chinese are the ones with single eyelids. Most other types of Chinese (so Hong Ki, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Taiwanese etc) have double eyelids.
dude
ugh?
thats not true buddy

samthebear

HSC
dude
ugh?
thats not true buddy
that is kinda true, most chinese people i've met who have double eye-lids arent mainland chinese. I dont know why thats the case but its true in terms of people i've met/know - maybe it has something to do with the environment and gene pool available? o_O??

I dont blame anyone for thinking that a single eyelid isnt as attractive as a double eye lid simply because we havent come across many overall attractive people with single eye lids and so we just tend to lump single eyelid to unattrativeness.

dp624

HSC
i have one double eyelid on on eye, the other is a single
the difference in eye size gets pretty obv when i look bored

Bendent

HSC
my eyelids are nei shuang double eyelids, don't know what's it called in english

have to say koreans have the highest single eyelids percentage ive ever seen

Bendent

HSC
suck shit i have double eyelids

and for everyone who are like "wtf surgery?" actually yes it makes a massive difference. I think its a lot to do with how much Western beauty seeps into eastern perceptions of beauty, which is a damn shame.
not necessarily, because black people have double eyelids as well. only asians have a large proportion of people having single eyelids. unfortunately those attractive people with single eyelids aren't very common, though there are some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)