Single Law degree vs combined law with commerce/economics (1 Viewer)

bikapika

HSC
jas0nt said:
do bcomm/blaw... you'll pickup the chicks that way :hammer:

chicks chicks chicks
Really!!???? are there a lot of hot chicks down at the commerce faculty? how is it going to make a difference if i do beconn/llb instead of bcom/llb since both com and econn belong to the same faculty? man give me more information chicks do tend to strive me to achieve better

Evilo

HSC
Kind of off topic....

I found psyc had alot of chicks, some better than others.

Also the environmental "lovey dubby" (sres) subjects attract chicks.
Comp had 3 chicks in a class of like 400.
Geology - 50/50

If you're daring, the gender studies subject have a 50:1 female:male ratio. (dare i say more lol). My mate did it, HD-d the subject lol

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
bikapika said:
Really!!???? are there a lot of hot chicks down at the commerce faculty? how is it going to make a difference if i do beconn/llb instead of bcom/llb since both com and econn belong to the same faculty? man give me more information chicks do tend to strive me to achieve better

Okay let me just stress in advance that I mean no offense to all of our ANU ladies, you are all beautiful in your own way and there are certainly many who are attractive. But if you go to uni with the hope of being surrounded by 'hot chicks' you would have a much better chance of getting that hope fulfilled at another university in a more lively city- Melbourne University comes into mind here (speaking from personal experience).

Don't kill me please ladies!

banco55

HSC
Evilo said:
Kind of off topic....

I found psyc had alot of chicks, some better than others.

Also the environmental "lovey dubby" (sres) subjects attract chicks.
Comp had 3 chicks in a class of like 400.
Geology - 50/50

If you're daring, the gender studies subject have a 50:1 female:male ratio. (dare i say more lol). My mate did it, HD-d the subject lol
But how many of the gender studies chicks would be dateable?

bikapika

HSC
Off the topic, boys
--------------------------------------------------------------------
lol to be honest i went to open days of melbourne uni, anu, sydney uni and unsw this year, and base on my observation (which was not my primary purpose of attending open days) many girls at anu, especially at the commerce faculty, were actually quiet competitive compare to those at metro universities lol : ) although i have to admit that the arts faculty(s) of major metro unis has the most attractive girls

Evilo

HSC
banco55 said:
But how many of the gender studies chicks would be dateable?
Really depends if you're into the whole FemDom scene rofl

emilybradstreet

HSC
jas0nt said:
do bcomm/blaw... you'll pickup the chicks that way :hammer:

chicks chicks chicks
I'm a girl, and i'd prefer arts/law guys :shy:

They're more worldly and interesting.

And yes, arts girls are hot!

bikapika

HSC
oh i just realise that a single llb can take up to 8 non-law electives in which 3 of them can be in first year level!

do you think it is a good idea to do a single llb and then a postgraduate management degree since there are so many people with undergraduate commerce/economics degrees already?

bikapika

HSC
another thing, is maths important in law? appearantly i cant find any "quantitative method" subject for law lol maths potential wasted~

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
bikapika said:
oh i just realise that a single llb can take up to 8 non-law electives in which 3 of them can be in first year level!

do you think it is a good idea to do a single llb and then a postgraduate management degree since there are so many people with undergraduate commerce/economics degrees already?
don't worry about stuff like this so early, you don't need to and youre only causing yourself to overthink..

bikapika said:
another thing, is maths important in law? appearantly i cant find any "quantitative method" subject for law lol maths potential wasted~
you can do STAT1008 (it's kinda like year 12 statistics plus a little more thrown in, but it's piss easy). as far as electives go if you want you can always shove in some maths in there.

bikapika

HSC
jas0nt said:
you can do STAT1008 (it's kinda like year 12 statistics plus a little more thrown in, but it's piss easy). as far as electives go if you want you can always shove in some maths in there.
its compulsory for b.com and b.econn so i will definitly do it
with b3 in 4u maths and b4 in 3u maths, hope i can cope with it

lol im just wondering if there is something like "quantitative method for legal studies" like those "maths for actuarial studies" in unsw

Evilo

HSC
bikapika said:
excellent, ill sneak into the arts faculty very often then
hahahaha sneaking into lectures, *sits next to hot chick* "So umm you do arts aye ;)"

bikapika

HSC
Evilo said:
hahahaha sneaking into lectures, *sits next to hot chick* "So umm you do arts aye ;)"
however, u will find it hard to open ur mouth to talk to them during lectures~ can i sneak into tutorials?

bikapika

HSC
oh btw how different, in terms of the materials covered, are undergraduate commerce/economics degrees compare to their postgraduate counterparts, say "postgraduate certificate + master in commerce"? i can understand that mba is desirable if you wish to pursue management positions aye

however, in terms of learning materials, will a student not receive the same sort of knowledge for doing 3 years of b.com compare to 2 years of mba? lol maybe im thinking too much too early : )

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Material covered is very different, and the prerequisite for entry to an MBA is a beast GMAT and an undergraduate business degree.

So either way it doesn't matter.

bikapika

HSC
Let me conclude:

1.) To do a straight single law degree + postgraduate commerce/economics degree

i will no longer be limited to choose courses from only 2 faculties during my undergraduate years. I will have 8 electives which i could do anything from any faculty. After completion of the undergraduate law degree then i may do a postgraduate diploma + master in a commerce/economics discipline. As a result i would spent 6 years in uni(or shorter if i could get exemptions for some courses in postgraduate degree if ive covered them as part of my undergraduate llb).

so somehow i end up with an undergraduate law degree and a postgraduate commerce/economics degree (which would be less common but much more desirable compare to undergraduate commerce/economics degrees) in 5~6 years

however ive heard that u are not entitle receive full time study supports like austudy or youth allowance or unemployment benefits if you have an undergraduate degree? especially a law degree with good employment opportunities?

2.) To do combine law/com or econ

i will be able to finish both degrees in 5 years time with less "pressure" (2 law courses per semester compare to 3 law courses per semester for single llb)

i would not have a "gap" between finishing my law degree and gaining employment

i can spend 1 year doing overseas exchange instead of 1 semester

however im limited to only choose subjects from 2 faculties and appearantly the commerce faculty does not have as much hot chicks as the arts faculty. jks jks appeartantly i wish to keep my options open and be able to pursue diverse range of interests

i will end up with 2 undergraduate degrees in 5 years, the b.com/b.econn is so common. however my hecs debt should be lesser in this way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)