Single Player dungeon. (1 Viewer)

Hedgy

HSC
This was my yr 11 project.
Its a single player dungeon, called Malice in muirfieldland.
And is set inside some BAD Dream Reality vision of our school.

Thought i'd release it for anyone wanting to mess around with a pretty much built system. ie the parsing is there, aswell as rooms and objects arrays.Or for anyone just wanting to see what you can do with qbasic.

I kind of ran out of time with the project, hehe a bad thing i know.
something really cool and easy to implement would be a combat system, Im sure a crazed librarian and a axe would suit the theme somewhat. So why dont you have a play and a tinker ^_^

Its written in qbasic so change .bas
but you all should know that ^_^

Enjoy

PS if you didnt check out the code before playing VOCAB will give a list of commands.
Hehe so play nice and dont cheat ...see if you can make it out alive!

Last edited:

Hedgy

HSC
if you did more than skim, for your flame you would have released that each stage is outlined. its plain what the ocuple of lines in each "stage" of the sytem does.

what more do you want?,i refuse to comment all my variables in the source,cause thats what a data dictionary is for ~_~

if you need any help, im more than happy to answer a question.

when i first looked to undertake this, there was nothn, jsut thought it mite hep anyone lookn for a parser section or watever, which btw is very intrinsicately documentated >.<

Last edited:

SDDpeteMUS

HSC
oi mate, this seems like a cool game.. any chance of seeing some screen shots..??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)