• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Together

HSC
My little advice... whether people to choose to listen to it is really up to you.
I use to really get upset over beings lonely and all. I tried everything i could.. talking to girls, asking girls out and everything you would probably think of. ALWAYS rejected...Some turned really nasty.
Just wen i gave up on looking for a mate and focused on studies a met a girl. At first glance i had no intentions. Just wanted to focus on studies. We spoke as friends and nothing serious of it. we didnt even talk about relationships. we got really close passively and well... now we're together. its been a year now and yeah i think shes the one.

From my experience i think that love works in weird ways... It comes wen it wants. and well... if you stop chasing it... it'll come and embrace you. Dont let instantaneous loneliness get you down. Love doesnt welcome pessimistic people. Keep content with the rest of life and it will reward u... iunno i guess you guys and girls out there think im crazy but yeh. Thanks for reading.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
if it doesnt work, then the person you're after just isnt right for you
ALWAYS BE YOURSELF omg

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i personally wouldnt wanna have to change (at least not that much) just to grab the attention of some chick.

if she doesnt like u for who u are, then that'd suck.

but it'd suck even more if you're just a very weird person, lol.

plenty of fish in the seeeaa

edit: but if ur just after one nighters then who cares :p

Together

HSC
i personally wouldnt wanna have to change (at least not that much) just to grab the attention of some chick.

if she doesnt like u for who u are, then that'd suck.

but it'd suck even more if you're just a very weird person, lol.

plenty of fish in the seeeaa

edit: but if ur just after one nighters then who cares :p
Hm yeh who would want to change... Ive just been saying that searching doesnt help. Nothing about changing who u are inside. ^^
One nighters are weird... dunno how they actually work :S can't imagine it haha

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
being myself worked for me lol
no point in being someone else, because then they wont like the real you, theyll like the person you're pretending to be and yeah. no goowd.

assiduous

HSC
My little advice... whether people to choose to listen to it is really up to you.
I use to really get upset over beings lonely and all. I tried everything i could.. talking to girls, asking girls out and everything you would probably think of. ALWAYS rejected...Some turned really nasty.
Just wen i gave up on looking for a mate and focused on studies a met a girl. At first glance i had no intentions. Just wanted to focus on studies. We spoke as friends and nothing serious of it. we didnt even talk about relationships. we got really close passively and well... now we're together. its been a year now and yeah i think shes the one.

From my experience i think that love works in weird ways... It comes wen it wants. and well... if you stop chasing it... it'll come and embrace you. Dont let instantaneous loneliness get you down. Love doesnt welcome pessimistic people. Keep content with the rest of life and it will reward u... iunno i guess you guys and girls out there think im crazy but yeh. Thanks for reading.
hmm look above. sumtimes it doesnt work. I say dont expect to much ^^
hm as in. be content with being single for now. no rush to find a mate.
Too true.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
being myself worked for me lol
no point in being someone else, because then they wont like the real you, theyll like the person you're pretending to be and yeah. no goowd.
true that! i wouldn't change for anyone else either. like maybe a lil but not change myself fully

Sucrose

HSC
Heads up to some folk, don't get desperate for a relationship when you receive your first confession and pity date your best friend - it doesn't end up well.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I've never had a girlfriend. That will be rectified soon. Maybe. not really. who knows. ???

AcidDrops

Banned
HSC
im 18 and im still single fml.

hopefully i can get myself a gf amongst the wide selection of beauties on offer @ UNSW ASB next year. /sarcasm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)