Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think there's anything overly-freaky about my mulletman-skater-inpale-himself-on-a-halfpipe.

Some of my more real-life gifs are capable of giving classmates nightmares, alright?

Xargon

Jago said:
how are you going to be ready when your dream girl crosses your path and you don't have the social skills to communicate effectively?
I think not having a GF/BF in SOME CASES increases your social skills. I have seen many of my freinds completetly bar all their freinds and only hang out with their BF/GF.

Xargon

Happy to be a nerd

VanCarBus said:
Sighs,

never had a gf b4, prolly because of nerdiness, sits in corners and reads "ouuuhh, wow, calculus, matrices, ellipses"
"mayb's the ugliness"
Why are all the nerds depressed, i am a proud nerd

Its not a sterotype, its MY CULTURE.

I love maths, LAN's, computers and sci-fi (espically stargate)

Be happy to be a nerd! Ignore "cool" people, be yourself

neuro_logik

HSC
Xargon said:
Why are all the nerds depressed, i am a proud nerd

Its not a sterotype, its MY CULTURE.

I love maths, LAN's, computers and sci-fi (espically stargate)

Be happy to be a nerd! Ignore "cool" people, be yourself
You must be proud of your nerdyness!!!!

I like programming, computers, technology, sci-fi (Star Wars and Star Trek), beer, women and boobies!!!!

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Komaticom said:
I don't think there's anything overly-freaky about my mulletman-skater-inpale-himself-on-a-halfpipe.

Some of my more real-life gifs are capable of giving classmates nightmares, alright?
Really?
Show one then.

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
If ur happy to just be urself, and happy with ur life the way it is, u shud have no reason to be depressed. After all, a state of depression arises when one has nothing to look forward to/ is not happy with their current lifestyle. If ur a "nerd", maybe u'll feel happier and comfortable around other "nerds" who treat u the way u ought to/wish to be treated and like u for who u are. Being classified as a "nerd" is also a relative matter- u might be considered a nerd amongst some people (who might just happen to be ignorant as well), but not amongst others, if u get what i mean...

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Kronkite said:
If ur happy to just be urself, and happy with ur life the way it is, u shud have no reason to be depressed. After all, a state of depression arises when one has nothing to look forward to/ is not happy with their current lifestyle. If ur a "nerd", maybe u'll feel happier and comfortable around other "nerds" who treat u the way u ought to/wish to be treated and like u for who u are. Being classified as a "nerd" is also a relative matter- u might be considered a nerd amongst some people (who might just happen to be ignorant as well), but not amongst others, if u get what i mean...
is it just me or the whole "be yourself" thing is so pop thse days especially from the music industry?

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
is it just me or the whole "be yourself" thing is so pop thse days especially from the music industry?
no- its just u lol! :p

well- if u don't have a personality of ur own, then what the hell... go borrow someone else's lol. Chuck on a Jim Carrey, or Chucky impersonation and just go for it!!!

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
no i'm serious!

All the singers are like "hey I'm here to tell people to be themselves."
or maybe Avirl L:
" Unlike britney I'm a rock chick, not a pop chick, I'm just being myself..." rarara...

oh, whatever.

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
no i'm serious!

All the singers are like "hey I'm here to tell people to be themselves."
or maybe Avirl L:
" Unlike britney I'm a rock chick, not a pop chick, I'm just being myself..." rarara...

oh, whatever.
then the simple qn which remains to be answered is... *drum roll*... if u aren't urself, then who the hell are u??? *x-files chorus plays in background*

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
every one is "themselves" but lots of ppl try to be someone they r not. admire ppl like xargon who, instead of trying to be "cool" are content and happy with the person they are. good on xargon 4 being a nerd who has never had a girlfriend.

why is it that noone seems to have the self confidence to be themselves ?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I have the confidence to be myself (maybe not always but 99% of the time) and I guess thats why Im single...... I dunno

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Argonaut said:
On the internet, you can be anyone (which is really really superficial).
yeh, i didnt jst mean on the net.. i meant in reality, where girls act/dress diff to who they are, noone lets ne1 see who they really are... i dunno.

Xargon said:
beccaxx is hot
flip my heart skipped a beat i thought i had an internet lover.... then i realised it was u! hahahaha!!!
but yes, she is indeed. (and xargon should know!!!!)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
yeh i spose. i wasnt jst referring to relationships tho. it was a question which i think the girls can understand more so than the boys- girls pretend 2 b somethin they r not to impress ppl, or bcos they think that who they really are wouldnt b accepted by the ppl around them.... it wasnt a comment in relation to singles/relationships, it was a comment on ppl... and why is it that noone else can say on BOS "im a nerd?" is it cos we would rip them off????

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
I'm a nerd @_@"...

Hmm no, but do nerds really know they are actually nerds though?
Maybe they are too busy studying without much self relfection.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
some nerds are in denial... but xargon seems to be proud....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)