Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

circusmind

HSC
ViRtUaL said:
right. so u rekon the internet was around in 1957.
read this u fuck tard dumbshit.

"On August 6, 1991, CERN, which straddles the border between France and Switzerland, publicized the new World Wide Web project, two years after British scientist Tim Berners-Lee had begun creating HTML, HTTP and the first few Web pages at CERN." from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet

Nice to see you act like a smart cunt on the internet, yet in person you are definitely a real dumbshit.

hey, jackass, internet =! WWW.

fuckwit.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
ViRtUaL said:
right. so u rekon the internet was around in 1957.
read this u fuck tard dumbshit.

"On August 6, 1991, CERN, which straddles the border between France and Switzerland, publicized the new World Wide Web project, two years after British scientist Tim Berners-Lee had begun creating HTML, HTTP and the first few Web pages at CERN." from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet

Nice to see you act like a smart cunt on the internet, yet in person you are definitely a real dumbshit.
The internet is not WWW dumbshit.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_was_the_Internet_invented

"The development of what we now call the Internet started in 1957 when the Soviet Union launched Sputnik 1, the first satellite, beating the United States into space. "

Thanks for proving your stupidity to everyone on the forums. Now go along and play with your fag friend Bendeguz.

loloutaface

Banned
HSC
N/A
Optimus Prime said:
You guys are fuckin nerds or some shit. im only in year 9 and i hav had moar girlfriends than i hav killed decepitcons bahahaha.
fucking autowin

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
ViRtUaL said:
yur initial quote was making losers feel important or some shit. how the fuck is a bunch of russians launching a satellite into space gonna allow a 1957 version of Bendeguz to express his views on the internet? retard.

WWW was needed to set up forums. and forums were needed for ppl like Bendeguz to have a sook every now and then. ffs fuck off dickhead.
Look kids, the above is an example of someone who realises they fucked themselves over and is now trying to take their foot out of their ass.

Malazn Pleasure 1 - 0 Mole rat

gg.

missanney

HSC
lol
guyssssssss
seriously
i rekon every (non sleezy) guy expects the chick to make the first move
but afta one or two first moves by the girl it is DEFINATELY up to the guy to start
to keep it interesting

and i kno its so cliche saying that ppl come wen u least expect it or watever
but tis so true
:)
jst b happy round ppl and dont expect anything to happen, cuz wen u least expect it, it will

lol i sound like oprah

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Thats funny - from someone who copies everything I say when it comes to comebacks. Its like I am reading what I said to you, but with a few different words in it.

Just goes to show your lack of imagination.

You can't win mate, I feel sorry for you for trying, and you know I am right :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ViRtUaL said:
yur initial quote was making losers feel important or some shit. how the fuck is a bunch of russians launching a satellite into space gonna allow a 1957 version of Bendeguz to express his views on the internet? retard.

WWW was needed to set up forums. and forums were needed for ppl like Bendeguz to have a sook every now and then. ffs fuck off dickhead.
Look up BBS and Usenet, fucktard.

Gods child

HSC
Naturally because im god's child i have picked up many times and had many gf's who are extremely attractive (angels) haha :bomb:

ubernuton

HSC
Re: Single

i've never had a girlfriend
i've always been kinda werid and only just started hanging around people who aterly hang with girl
proably wouldn't have time in te biuld up to the HSC anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)