Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
justin invited me, so im coming

im on my way now!!

xceL

HSC
Re: Single

The thread is a couple of year old.... but... meh.....

Anyone never been in a relationship before?
Unless you count the 5 day relationship I had in grade 6, then no. No I have not.

Well, sad but true... (oh and i'm a guy)

i think i just have high (almost unreachable) standards. But to add to that, i'm kinda odd in that i'd expect a girl to make the first move and ask me out... i guess no girl has ever been interested lol.
Yep, I've only met 2 girls in my life that I've ever considered "date material", you're not the only one with killer high-standars :).
The downside is that I'd always get so nervous and kinda worry about everything if they were around.
One of these girls was actually my friend during year 11-12. The thing is she made the initiative to hang out or do something or to even talk to me. Even after a year I was still that same nervous/worrying wreck and even though she flooded me with hints I was still too shy to do anything about it XD.
I'm such a failure.

xceL

HSC

ontop of that you live in canberra

rofl
Fuck oath, nothing but fat bush-pigs and emos here.

Though uni is a nice change, the pussy is imported ;D.

Unfortunately good looking girls don't exist in the I.T field.

Fuckmylife.

xceL

HSC

I.T lecture of like 100 and something like 1 girl right?
Fixed.
But yeah there is this one rather hot girl in my programming course, but she is either swamped with dicks or she's going to drop out before the census date.
In my other IT related lecture there are 2 girls, 1 that looks like a guy and probably doesn't shower, the other is an Indian which just instantly doesn't appeal to me (.. or anyone..)

silverpebble

HSC
I'm awkward and dude-repellant. Sure it's sad but at the same time kind of funny. I hate being assessed and I hate assessing others so unless the world is willing to "settle" for unconditional love, the thought of me dating can pretty much go to hell.

I tend to push people I like away out of nervousness, then once it becomes too difficult to see them pursuing someone else, I try to deny my feelings by withdrawing. I am constant time and time conquers allll. At least self-pity loves me! :p

iNerd

Banned
HSC
Never, im a loser.

I'm just not interested in the guys who are interested in me, and the guys im interested in aren't interested in me. I'm in denial. And plus, i've gone to a girl school for 4 years, went to a co-ed for 1 year and now I'm back at a girls school.

walkahz

HSC
Never, im a loser.

I'm just not interested in the guys who are interested in me, and the guys im interested in aren't interested in me. I'm in denial. And plus, i've gone to a girl school for 4 years, went to a co-ed for 1 year and now I'm back at a girls school.
I get the feeling you are going to buy a one way ticket to the isle of lesbos when ur older:rofl:

BiancaMaree

HSC

Ive havent been in a relationship but im 15 lol

im enjoyin being single n free to do what i want although it sucks when your with your mates n their bfs :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)