Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Nicho said:
Never really had nething that has developed into what i would call a proper relationship. However I don't believe this means that I can't communicate with girls. I'm usually pretty talkative amongst my friends and that includes female friends. My personal opinion is you are ready for a relationship when you can honestly love someone for non-lustful reasons. That is not to say they aren't physically attractive, but u should be able to love the whole person.
the catalyst in relationships. hehe.

whatever nicho just posted! :D

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
concession said:
had some girlfriends never a boyfriend though
You must be talking about how girls consider their girl friends to be girlfriends, so they can be a girlfriend without having a partner, only girl friends.

If a boy considered his mates to be his boyfriends, he'll get the living shits kicked out of him. Oh well.

EDIT: Misinterpreted the quote. Didn't see the "had" at the beginning of the sentence, argh!

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Komaticom said:
You must be talking about how girls consider their girl friends to be girlfriends, so they can be a girlfriend without having a partner, only girl friends.

If a boy considered his mates to be his boyfriends, he'll get the living shits kicked out of him. Oh well.
they might not kick him, but they'll attempt to castrate him! :D *picks up surgical knife*

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i've never had a bf...mostly cos i don't want one, I don't need a guy around to make me feel happy or whatever.
although the bad part is my friends always trying to set me up with guys they know, which is REALLY annoying

life4_rent

Well, I had one in Year Seven but we were so scared of eachother that we kinda broke up after a week.. so funny.. but then what would you expect at that age? =)

Since then, I haven't had a BF. Close male friends, yes, but no BF.. Made it through High School without any BF apart from that one..

choc-chip

HSC
Komaticom said:
What's the point of having a relationship in Year 7?
is there always a point behind whateva we do?
As my dad says:" u r not allow 2 have a relationship untill u can afford a baby!"
therefore therez no point for me 2 "have a point" of having a relationship untill age of 25

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
rarely they do... but i think the best thing about having relationships younger is the experience.. well kinda..

I dunno, it kinda pisses me off when i see people in year 7 telling each other how much they love em and such.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think it's all got to do with .. how we act.

These days we're all kinda ' I LOVE YOU!! ' to everyone we know, saying it in such a fake manner.. the younger generation sees this and mimics it in their relationships.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
agree with not-that-bright
but then, in this generation of "i love u so much" being so easy to say, and relationships happening from yr 4 upwards... why are there so many ppl who never have a BF or GF til after they leave high school.
to those ppl who "made it thru" with out a relationship... why/how did u do it?
was it that u really didnt want a relationship, or u never had the opportunity?
my reason is that i am v. picky. haha. so i didnt want a relationship. and xargon knows that i always tell him i want a BF, but i dont jst want any BF... hehehe im picky.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
People are willing to say I love you, but they're not willing to show love.

I feel many people simply don't feel a need for a relationship, in a world where people are eager to profess their love to you without knowing much about you and relationships are happening from year 4 some people see a traditional relationship with a person as kinda pointless, at least at this time.

Probably these people who haven't had any relationships have some very close friends from which they are able to recieve the same sort of comfort, etc that they would get in a modern teenage relationship.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I agree, most relationships are physical with little emotional connection...

Then again logic, reasoning only starts occuring in boys and girls at around 18>, so before then we're pretty simple in our decision making capabilities etc....

I agree with ur avatar, romance is pretty much dead lol

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Never had a BF never... heh, no body loves me... Romance is overrated.

I have a lot of guy friends but I would never date them... I think guy friends are better than boyfriends anyway.

A lot of the other guys I meet at parties etc turn out to be real jerks and really only want one thing. You're right! romance IS dead...

Wohzazz

HSC
I never had a GF. It never really thought to myself, "i want a girlfriend" so I didnt try and now I am still single. I do ponder what it will be like- annoyance, money spending, worries and frustration?

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
tanx the 2 of ya for agreeing with me or my av :D

i think because most girl mature alots younger compare to guy thats why ppls like flipsyde i unable to find a bf. sorry to say but most guy think with their dick and not their brain and unable to fudgen hold an interesting conversation let alone date!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
girls/boys develop logic, reasoning at about the same time...
thus why young boys/girls BOTH make mistakes all the time.

Anyway flipsyde, u, me, a sketch pad and some soft-drink.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Anyway flipsyde, u, me, a sketch pad and some soft-drink.
haha lol :p I don't like softdrink... but I like sketching

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)