• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

Keen

MD
HSC
The way I like to look at is that life without a girl/boy of interest is pretty normal/average. I mean yeah you can have some exciting times and great times but when you find someone of interest your world rocks between magnificant and really crap.
I think the people who refuse love and all can't yet deal with it's messy side and just want it perfect in the movies - things go wrong then dumb him, find perfect guy, stay amazing forever. It's really sad and then when things get rocky they get cold against you and swear they'll never have another relationship again and use my favourite "I have other priorities".
What a laugh

Keen

jellybeenz

HSC
Well... since this is the 'Single... Who has never had a girlfriend/boyfriend?' thread- I'm sure being in love with your girlfriend/boyfriend is a fantastic feeling, yet one I have not yet experienced.

So I can't really comment and its not that I won't let myself experience it. Everyone I have ever had the potential to love is either unavailable or way out of my league and I end up with crushes on people I can never have. Its very very frustrating.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
u could ask someone out- or start going out to different things and meeting ppl

but protective families would be a pain in the ass- sorry

deviation

HSC
yea protective families can really get in the way sometimes!

steven_m

HSC
fair enuf if u havnt had a gf...but if u havnt got with a chik like at a party or sumthin...ur definatley gay!!

jellybeenz

HSC
Riiiight... Because being inexperienced means you are gay... that makes total and complete sense... and ladies and gentlemen we have the bright young sparkk steven_m to thank for this insightful observation...

doofus bob

i went through high school without a bf and i'm not actively looking either
the guys at my school werent exactly my type, and i didnt want to go out with one just because other people were doing it

and as for out of school guys when i go out, if my brothers are there they send out this vibe that wards guys off...kinda of like they are going to hurt them if they hit on me

although once this guy hit on me when i was standing in between mym mum and dad, albiet my dad was talking to someone else but my mum was laughing her ass off she thought it was funny needless to say i didnt

and for the people who say 'i dont want a relationship until i'm 25' and stuff along those lines you have got to relax jeeze it wasnt so long ago when people were expected to be married by the time they were 21...go with the flow

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
men suck balls
dont stress
most of them havent learnt that u cant just click your fingers to find love when u want it or are looking for it
in real life it just happens, inconvenient or not, just does
u hav 2 b open for it

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
dating at this age is overrated =\ when you get together it's all rainbows and what not but after 3-4 months, it all wears thin. For me, the breakup is usually a big argument and we never talk again, or we get over it after a few weeks and become friends again but just the "so, hows life been" you know.. the catch-up-every-few-months kind of friends. *thinks about how many good/close friendships i could've saved* I've been single for 3months and quite frankly, it's been great =) I have more money in my wallet, more credit left on my phone and freeeeeedom!! We have all the time in the world to go find someone, I'm 15.. I just want to go out and hang with my friends right now =D

alien

HSC
never had a bf and not too unhappy about it. plenty of guy friends to keep me occupied

alien

HSC
just keep on having girl friends so you know how to deal with girls and how to treat them, and you'll build up the confidence to chat one up eventually

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Relationships are overrated.

Got into a really bad one mid-way through last year..stayed in it longer than i should have. When i went away over english summer it dawned on me that i really didnt like him at all. Told him it was over, and then when i got back to sherborne he was all wierd and still annoying me for the rest of the year...very freaky. Worse was it was a small town so avoiding him was difficult. So dont push yourself into a relationship for the sake of it, you could end up in a crappy destructive one! And thats really not good for anyone!

Jiga

dat sounds almost exactly da same as me.....I expect the girl I love to have very high moral values, love me with all her heart...exactly the same I will, never betray...as I will never......
Thats what I expect to! I think alot of people, like my friends (who aernt even anything special themselves) expect heaps hot chix, all I want a is a decent person - obviously it remains I dont want to lower my standards to an extremely low degree however.

I'm shy to the level that I most of the time try to avoid any girls that might say high......and not suprisingly...they start to think I'm always an angry mad man and there's no hope in me.
Thats also abit like me to :( All I need is some alcohol and bang.....Im 'normal' on the outgoing level! Thats better I spose than drunks who are over outgoing once theyve had a couple....

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
i got too many girls that come up to me and say hi first then the convo starts =\

i don't seem to get along with guys :) lol :p

im not a metro or anything.. just well, i can't get along with guys as easily =\ don't ask me why ^__^

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
alien said:
never had a bf and not too unhappy about it. plenty of guy friends to keep me occupied

oh i havent read that book before...

"What ugly girls say"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)