Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Panda Bear said:
i got too many girls that come up to me and say hi first then the convo starts =\

i don't seem to get along with guys :) lol :p

im not a metro or anything.. just well, i can't get along with guys as easily =\ don't ask me why ^__^
Hmmm, Panda,

maybe the guys think that cause u get along with chicks so well, somefing could be wrong...^~^ They might think ur a homo... juss kiddin

HSC
Tenax Propositi said:
Anyone never been in a relationship before?

Well, sad but true... (oh and i'm a guy)
neither! i dont know if its a gift or curse, im way too shy too ask unless i knew her well, usually its easier to get a girl to like you as a first impression if you just met her, or else your on the "friends ladder" of a girl thats impossible to get off

and yes i realise im 27 pages later ;D

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
some people say it's better to wait until after uni. cos your opinions change a lot over these years and it's better to not get hurt or distracted during high school.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
some people say it's better to wait until after uni. cos your opinions change a lot over these years and it's better to not get hurt or distracted during high school.
i rekn it is better to wait until the last few years of uni or after uni....ive never had a boyfriend, but i see all my friends around me through high school and they always ended up breaking up with thier bf'z coz they dont know what the want ( cant make up thier minds...) coz its true...take clothes for example u buy something and three weeks later u dont like it..and when your young ur changing ur mind all the time.....so yeah..but then again ive got this friend whos been with her bf for 4 years....so it might work out! but me....ive had really strong feelings but then i realized that this stuff is really gonna hurt if it goes wrong...so i guess i just havent found the right guy.

Korobushka

HSC
When I was a young warthog I wanted to be popular, I wanted a girlfriend. I guess I wasn't cool enough. :p

Now i'm older, supposedly wiser. I've never been in any sort of 'official' relationship, I find that having a boyfriend/girlfriend is such a frivolous thing, a craze, furor etc. Half the people I know are in relationships because they think it's cool to, others do it for popularity and the like. Those relationships last weeks, months at best. I think it's a whole heap of crap. :)

But hey, i'll change I suppose, find that 'special' person and whatnot.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Mushy romantic stuff is always good..and somewhat depressing when you are me when i saw my boyfriend for the last time for 9 months. Then spoke to him the next few days and all was happy pretending to ignore the fact that wearent going to see eachother for ages...

Sometimes i thinks it would be better not to be in a relationship...except for the fact that i am head over heels for the guy

Darth Figgy

Angel of Music
HSC
I'm going to be 20 and I've never had a boyfriend, but at the moment I don't really care. I'm still too much of a kid at heart. ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Tenax Propositi said:

Tenax Propositi and Xargon, THREADS HAVE BEEN MERGED (same topic) - and Xargon, i've corrected your spelling :p

- bubz ;D

Anyone never been in a relationship before?

Well, sad but true... (oh and i'm a guy)

i think i just have high (almost unreachable) standards. But to add to that, i'm kinda odd in that i'd expect a girl to make the first move and ask me out... i guess no girl has ever been interested lol.
Could be an idea to lower your standards then.

HSC
i hate making first moves coz i look like an idiot when i do that prob constitutes my lack of action, im not 'hot' enough for someone to make a move on me first, ah moves are annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)