Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
tamaranadine said:
i've had boyfriends and they're a waste of time.

if you do shit with them, everyone calls you a slut, and im like wtf?

he's my boyfriend

they interfer with study,

and this sounds petty, but no boys at my school are smart and have good communication skills.

The guys i went out with were total deros who were like "who's john howard?"

stupid public (comprehensive) education.
hahaha ur funneh

xXeMoxXxCoRexX

you can't be half as emo
on a grassy knoll, overlooking the dregs of the lu
HSC
tamaranadine said:
i've had boyfriends and they're a waste of time.

if you do shit with them, everyone calls you a slut, and im like wtf?

he's my boyfriend

they interfer with study,

and this sounds petty, but no boys at my school are smart and have good communication skills.

The guys i went out with were total deros who were like "who's john howard?"

stupid public (comprehensive) education.
Now see I'm a total prude, extremely study-ous and I quite like talking about just who John Howard is, and related matters.

Where are all the girls?

lengy

HSC
Why doesn't anyone go out with Cho? You're just digging your own grave by ignoring him.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
xXeMoxXxCoRexX said:
Now see I'm a total prude, extremely study-ous and I quite like talking about just who John Howard is, and related matters.

Where are all the girls?
All the girls are staying away from you because you're emo.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
This thread title makes it sound as if a Girlfriend is a trend or something, like since Ipods are 'cool' everyone should get one? Is that the ideology with Girlfriends?

I have had any 'girlfriends' (I have friends that are girls, but not anyone close), mainly because - I dont really want to have one right now, the responsibilities and shit at this point are unnecessary.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I personally am not friends with people who have never had a girlfriend.

You have to admit it is pretty trendy to have a groovy broad hanging of the arm that you can give a bit of an arse slap every now and then just to reinforce ownership and control.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
ElGronko said:

You have to admit it is pretty trendy to have a groovy broad hanging of the arm that you can give a bit of an arse slap every now and then just to reinforce ownership and control.
You dont need a girlfriend for that..

marthastuart

HSC
I'm as apt with the ladies as I am at constructing rockets.... lots of people are very seriously injured in the process...

nerd on trial

HSC
ElGronko said:

well when you say shit like that its pretty obvious why you dont or wont have a girlfriend!!!! we are not pieces of "arse" for you to own or control!!! hello! we are not in the dark ages! this is the 21st century!! it's time to get a life and move on buddy because the one you have now that allows you to think like that isn't worth keeping!

munchybuddy

HSC
nerd on trial said:
well when you say shit like that its pretty obvious why you dont or wont have a girlfriend!!!! we are not pieces of "arse" for you to own or control!!! hello! we are not in the dark ages! this is the 21st century!! it's time to get a life and move on buddy because the one you have now that allows you to think like that isn't worth keeping!

Damn straight, Ill second that

MaRkOvSkI

HSC
yea being single IS awesome, nobody to hassle you but then it is also good because when you are hooking up with other chiks you don't have to worry about your girlfriend popping out of nowhere...lol
Me, i have never really had a proper relationship but flings here and there

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
nerd on trial said:
Why?

lengy

HSC
She thinks you don't have a girlfriend because you posted in this thread and blamed it on your behaviour towards women. lol

goosiegoo

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
I think this 'high and mighty, uppity' form of thought might be why you don't have a boyfriend, missy.

You should pretty yourself up, let your body do the talking, so your mouth doesn't have to, because let's be frank, which guy wants to hear a WOMAN talk all day when a man can do it far more effectively.
Ahahahaa..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)