• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (1 Viewer)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
First of all, I would like to inform you all that these are three of my favourite books because they just are. The characters were so unique and awesome that they weren't just in a book anymore.
SO...now there is a movie coming out, and not only does it look pretty bad compared to the books, BUT bloody Alexis Bledel (or however you spell it) isn't anything like what one of the characters is meant to be. The acting is dodgy and yeah.
I would just like to rant about it. I mean, if you've read the books you will understand nobody can possibly put legendary books like those into a good movie.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i always knew u like to see females pants go missing...and u claim to want Mark :p

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
HAHAHAHAHHAHA hoebag :p....no seriously...its not about pants going missing, so your shit int eh first place :p

And I do want Mark :p...Shows how much you know, your just jealous because you aren't as exciting as me ;)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHA hoebag :p....no seriously...its not about pants going missing, so your shit int eh first place :p

And I do want Mark :p...Shows how much you know, your just jealous because you aren't as exciting as me ;)
lol i am not shit, and u know it :p some1 informs u well :p and i must say, i wish i had thought of 'TaEkWoNdOmEaDs'

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Meads said:
lol i am not shit, and u know it :p some1 informs u well :p and i must say, i wish i had thought of 'TaEkWoNdOmEaDs'
You are sooo green with envy my darling...I would be too :p...lol, and fine...your not shit, your challenging I'll give you that!

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Isnt there already a thread dedicated to this 'thrilling' series?

persephone

HSC
Yeah, Alexis Bledel isn't how I picture Lena. She doesn't look very Greek.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
persephone said:
Yeah, Alexis Bledel isn't how I picture Lena. She doesn't look very Greek.
I KNOW...i was sooo disappointed! It was depressing when I found out. She's not as beautiful as Lena is meant to be either. And apparently at the end of the movie, Bridget doesn't come back with Lena which was an important part. AND ERIC DOESNT LOOK MEXICAN!
AND...bridget looks like a tart!

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
You are sooo green with envy my darling...I would be too :p...lol, and fine...your not shit, your challenging I'll give you that!
girls like a challenge...just because u go for the easy ones...on the phone...lol

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Meads said:
girls like a challenge...just because u go for the easy ones...on the phone...lol
LOW BLOW MEADS...lol, VERY low! Hahaha, just a reminder that it wasnt me that presented such a challenge!!!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i havent read the book, but ive seen the movie, absolutely loved it :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Is it actually that good??? I really think you should read the books...
i havent read the book so i cant compared.

it's those teen feel good movies.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
dark`secrets said:
i havent read the book so i cant compared.

it's those teen feel good movies.
I love feeling good, but not when its at the expense of a butchered book!!! And at the end of the book its not all gravy.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
I like both the movie and the book.

It would be hard to give the movie the same ending as the book though...briget still depressed and stuff.

Also i think the lena story had to be altered sort of to give it an equal part of the movie.

The tibby and bailey stuff was so amazing..so many tears

OH and the carmen throwing the rock, also very well done

camzilla

HSC
i'm reading the first book for the first time, and although alexis bledel is sooo HOT! she is not at all what i imagined lena to look like...she's meant to be greek!

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
camzilla said:
i'm reading the first book for the first time, and although alexis bledel is sooo HOT! she is not at all what i imagined lena to look like...she's meant to be greek!
Thats exactly what I'm talking about. And both Tibby and Carmen are different. Tibby isn't little and skinny, and Carmen isn't as pretty as she is supposed to be in the book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)