• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

size (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
This thread is so sad. Who really cares how big a dick is. Most girls aren't that shallow.

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
Sifn't. Though, it'd be more manly to measure yourself with a friend, then compare sizes. Then ask Dolly Doctor why your man meat didn't match up to your friends love muscle. Sad thing is, someone actually did that. *shudders*

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
This thread has only been open 1.5 hours and look at the responces! Fire away sure knows how to bring in a crowd!

You're not going to get a serious reply on here (as we've all demonstrated) because girls dont care, and guys arent going to give another guy constructive information. As long as its long enough to 'french connect', you'll be fine. I'd rather my guy be smaller rather than larger... its easier to give head without suffocating! :)

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Listen to the expert. He measures his boyfriends dicks all the time.
that is so lame. its something I'd expect from an 8 year old boy. the only girls who make those jokes are ugly girls with a bad sense of humour, "looks to beckiki's picure"

Skeeta

HSC
"french connect" ????????

please explain

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
JGreenwood said:
that is so lame. its something I'd expect from an 8 year old boy. the only girls who make those jokes are ugly girls with a bad sense of humour, "looks to beckiki's picure"
Ooooh get cut...
The way i see it is you dont really know what i look like and if you cant take a joke then im not the only one with a bad sense of humour.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
"french connect"=fuck

Just trying to think of a nicer way to say it.

seedorf

HSC
N/A
JGreenwood said:
uh... i dont wanna be rude, and since i dont think the av. pic is you, i dont think im offending anyone but..

ISNT THAT A MULLET IN UR PICTURE?

apparently from the lazy boy song - facts of life, it says "The average erect penis is 5.2" long - and 4.2" circumcised "

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know how long mine is, seriously.
It goes down one of my trouser pants.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
This is starting to get freaky.

Bone577

HSC
N/A

Seedorf! AC Milan pwnz.

Back to the point. I think I will share a little story that sums up what I think of the topic.

I was on the train with some friends one day, back a long time ago. Being the well-endowed middle-easterner I am, I was dishing out some insults to my Filipino friend about how lacking he is. He promptly replied that at least he was putting his to good use. His statement was true, and I was promptly put in my place as he was using it far more often than I at that point.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
When were middle eastener's hung?

You have to be over 8' to be considered hung. Everyone else between 6 and 8 is normal.

I said well-endowed. Also, I don't see how you can lay a certain range as a requirement to being "hung", as if it is some sort of definite term with a definite number.

Also, don't be jealous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)