SJ's Public Transport Rant (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I have the shits.

With cityrail.... fine, trackwork is necessary, fine you have to put buses on to replace the trains... thats ok with with....

BUT THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU TRAVEL ON THE MAIN ROADS WITH ALL THE TRAFFIC FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE AVOIDING USING THE TRAINS????

It was a fucking express service too..... so why sit in the Five Islands traffic (which is rorted 24/7 anyway) THEN drive through cardiff just to be able to sit in the Lookout Road traffic????

hello??? grow a fucking brain asshole trackwork people!!

so as a result I was late for my PE/H/PD tut, which was a waste of time anyway, making me wish I had stayed in bed!

/rant

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
no sympathy from me sorry
i wish all the freakin buses would get off the road so i can bloody well get places on time

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
I have the shits.

With cityrail.... fine, trackwork is necessary, fine you have to put buses on to replace the trains... thats ok with with....

BUT THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU TRAVEL ON THE MAIN ROADS WITH ALL THE TRAFFIC FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE AVOIDING USING THE TRAINS????

It was a fucking express service too..... so why sit in the Five Islands traffic (which is rorted 24/7 anyway) THEN drive through cardiff just to be able to sit in the Lookout Road traffic????

hello??? grow a fucking brain asshole trackwork people!!

so as a result I was late for my PE/H/PD tut, which was a waste of time anyway, making me wish I had stayed in bed!

/rant

ugh, try travelling from the central coast when its trackwork. I totally forgot last tuesday that it was trackwork, and had to endure the 3.5 hour travel each way just to be at uni for 3 hours, which i partly missed anyway since i was 2 hours late. the thing that really pisses me off is the bus goes so fricken close to the uni but they won't stop, and then they go all the way to broadmeadow or hamilton so you have to get there and turn around and come back. ugh.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
its fucking wanked up i know... as a result I have returned to fighting for carparks at midday!! gggrrrr... I can't win!

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
try travelling from the Bay...that doesnt have a rail system :|

Co-ordinating my busses is a bitch...the newy busses are almost always late, making me miss my well co-ordinated Port bus and having to wait around in delightful Mayfield for an hour til the next one. Conversely, i can catch a much earlier bus to ensure i dont miss my home bus, and can only wait around in Mayfield for only half an hour. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)