Skeeting sex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekirk

HSC
Has anyone here ever skeeted somebody? i would like to know the pro's and cons of it because my friend does it all the time and recommends it.

Skeeting is that act of pulling out before anything is left inside to stop pregnancy. So that you can do it unprotected.

What do you do with the discharge and where do you point it? Where would you prefer it to go?

I'd like some opinions from guys and girls thanks

boris

Banned
HSC
Thekirk said:
Has anyone here ever skeeted somebody? i would like to know the pro's and cons of it because my friend does it all the time and recommends it.

Skeeting is that act of pulling out before anything is left inside to stop pregnancy. So that you can do it unprotected.

What do you do with the discharge and where do you point it? Where would you prefer it to go?

I'd like some opinions from guys and girls thanks
It's a failure of a fucking method because precum is rich in sperm and anybody who attempts it as a means of birth control needs to be shot.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
baaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha.
lol the biggest freaking con with this is that it DOESN'T WORK.
its like saying women being upside down after sex or watever prevents pregnancy or flushing a woman with water after sex also prevents pregnancy.
stupid stupid man.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Con: it doesn't work. Use a condom
Con: if you seriously want to use this as your method of contraception you probably won't ever have sex. Use a condom.
Con: it doesn't prevent the spread of communicable diseases. Use a condom.

edit: where do I want it to go? straight into a condom, where it belongs.

Bainesy

HSC
it does work. i use it all the time, better than carrying protection around

pros:
-easy
-safe

cons:
-to the no hopers that replied before me who say it doesnt work, you are QUITTERS!!! u need to practice it for a while. first time you may be a little slow but after a while you will get it right
-usually need a towel afterwards
-can be hard if your on the bottom, but again practice helps

just try it, best method by far. dont listen to these other quitters

edit: oh, and when you aim, aim for them. you really dont want to get any on the sheets. anywhere on thier body is good. you just give them a towel and then the mess is thier problem, not yours anymore

hero.

HSC
N/A
For all those who say that it doesnt work, that's because you or the male has no control over when he ejaculates or your just a premature ejaculator.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Like katie said, there's semen in precum.

If you haven't knocked anyone up yet it means you're infertile.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
The battle of the "I'm more sexually experienced" egos begin now!

boris

Banned
HSC
tommykins said:
The battle of the "I'm more sexually experienced" egos begin now!
moar like i'm fucking smarter than these dickheads and i know that precum contains swimmers.

i win this argument

/close thread

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
boris said:
moar like i'm fucking smarter than these dickheads and i know that precum contains swimmers.

i win this argument

/close thread
Of course, I'm not targetting your intelligence, pre-cum has swimmers and you cannot always predict precum 100%.

Just saying the clueless people will be "BUH U GAUIZ R VIGINZZ I STIK IT IN HUR POOPER SO AII NOEZ"

boris

Banned
HSC
tommykins said:
Of course, I'm not targetting your intelligence, pre-cum has swimmers and you cannot always predict precum 100%.

Just saying the clueless people will be "BUH U GAUIZ R VIGINZZ I STIK IT IN HUR POOPER SO AII NOEZ"
Hahaha.

That argument gets used for everything on BOS.

Pace_T

HSC
I know a couple whove been doing it for a few and still no baby lol.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Bainesy said:
it does work. i use it all the time, better than carrying protection around

pros:
-easy
-safe

cons:
-to the no hopers that replied before me who say it doesnt work, you are QUITTERS!!! u need to practice it for a while. first time you may be a little slow but after a while you will get it right
-usually need a towel afterwards
-can be hard if your on the bottom, but again practice helps

just try it, best method by far. dont listen to these other quitters

edit: oh, and when you aim, aim for them. you really dont want to get any on the sheets. anywhere on thier body is good. you just give them a towel and then the mess is thier problem, not yours anymore
Success?
The withdrawal method of birth control has an average failure rate of 19%. Although it can be used effectively, it is not uncommon for an unplanned pregnancy to occur when a couple uses this type of contraception. Moreover, it is important to note that men have what is known as "pre-ejaculatory fluid" which seeps out from the penis when a man has an erection. While this is mainly made up of lubricating fluid, it is possible for a few sperm to be present in this fluid along with certain sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV. Even if a man pulls out during sex, there is still a possibility that pregnancy may occur.

Unfortunately, withdrawal is the least likely to work for teens yet this is the age group that this type of birth control is most popular with. In general, the withdrawal method is not suitable for:
  • Men who ejaculate prematurely
  • Men who are not experienced enough to know when to pull out
  • Couples that do not have a high level of trust, self-control and experience
  • Teens
This form of birth control also offers no protection against sexually transmitted diseases. To completely eliminate your risk of STDs and pregnancy, consider abstaining from sex.

Show some responsibility for goodness sake. If you're having sex, you should be using protection. I would not have enough respect for a person to sleep with them if they didn't want to use contraception.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Who want to withdraw before climax anyway?

Well I guess it's alright if you get to come on her face/tits, but whatever.

Bainesy

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Like katie said, there's semen in precum.

If you haven't knocked anyone up yet it means you're infertile.
oh, ive knocked someone up before, few years ago, when i first started having sex, that was when i used condoms. what have i learnt??? condoms dont work, skeeting is the way

boris said:

i win this argument
well thats swell, you think that you have a brain. but precum containing swimmers is of little relavance. you have not won an argument for there is no argument to win. metaphorically, you have won the race where you were the only competitor. congrats :)

boris

Banned
HSC
Bainesy said:
oh, ive knocked someone up before, few years ago, when i first started having sex, that was when i used condoms. what have i learnt??? condoms dont work, skeeting is the way

well thats swell, you think that you have a brain. but precum containing swimmers is of little relavance. you have not won an argument for there is no argument to win. metaphorically, you have won the race where you were the only competitor. congrats :)
gtfo troll

Bainesy

HSC
down in flames, god said to adam "go forth and multiply". why would you have sex and use contraception. its like putting on plastic gloves then washing your hands, bit weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)