Skinny Leg Jeans (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
jebbie said:
They annoy me so bad D: And I dont think Murf is one. At least he will deny it now if he knows what is good for him
good

and omg up here theres a new kind of emo... "memo". i'm like wtf? apparently its not stereotypical emo. as in, they don't have emo haircuts and wear tight jeans but like the music and are extremely offended by simple plan.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Tulipa said:
good

and omg up here theres a new kind of emo... "memo". i'm like wtf? apparently its not stereotypical emo. as in, they don't have emo haircuts and wear tight jeans but like the music and are extremely offended by simple plan.
But still all emotional and like my life is bad?

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I'm sorry.... I dislike skinny jeans. they make me look fat (and I certainly am not).... and they aren't too flattering on all the people I've seen in them... Unless you have absolutely no thighs and no bum, because they draw attention to those areas, which in my opinion are the two areas of a woman's body she generally dislikes the most aka thinks are fat.

but if you can make skinny jeans work for you, then more power to you....

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
tiney225 said:
yay! what colour, brand, etc?
color - black with red stitching
brand - Golf Punk
price - $99.95
comfort factor - i could sleep in them
loook factor - i wore them on saterday night, and had a guy check me out as soon as i walked into The Harp. 5mins later, he bought me a drink.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
im not a fan of skinny skinny leg jeans but i do love straight leg jeans
which of these are the lee supatubes?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
natstar said:
shit her legs must be rakes
not necessarily. i have a gap between my thighs and im not that skinny. its just the way your legs are shaped.

and i love skinny legs but my tsubis stretch so much, i have to wash them after every time i wear them and put them in the dryer.

if you buy them, get them in the tiniest size poss, then watch while they stretch two sizes...totally suck.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
you really really shouldnt put jeans in the dryer
it fades them and causes the elastic in them to corrode, making them stretch more and more and they wont shrink back as much each time

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Emily. said:
it fades them and causes the elastic in them to corrode, making them stretch more and more and they wont shrink back as much each time
isnt it the washing machine thats fades ones jeans?
hence the reason why one should wash their jeans inside out so they dont fade?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Emily. said:
i usually wouldnt, but they stretch so much that they would look like green denm trackpants if i didnt dryer them. so i do.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I went to about three or four shops (suprisingly enough, the same amount of good clothing shops in port macquarie) looking for some new jeans, and only ONE pair of jeans out of all the stores could fit me and my rather wonderful hourglass figure.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I got them at JayJay's. I hate that store. I don't even like the jeans that much :( *sigh*

Yeah, Port's shopping isn't magnificent...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i have skinnyleg lees... not supertubes... they are too skinny for me
i think they are really comfortable and look good on me... but i dunno what other people think

i know a few guys who have girls skinny leg jeans
especially this one guy is has tsubi ones with silk on the inside(great taste in clothes, works at vogue)
onlt some guys can pull it off hardly any actually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)