Skoda (1 Viewer)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Reckon you'll be seeing any of them on the roads?

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
People will buy anything these days. They don't look too bad, albeit somewhat conservative. I like the Octavia, not so much the others. The Yeti looks interesting though. Seeing as though Fiat are selling their cars, maybe Skoda have a chance, though Fiat will be introducing their 500 soon and that will be a quirky looking Mini Cooper competitor. Even I want one! I'm more interesting in the Americans sending in their muscle cars though.

Captain Moist

HSC
Yeah we will I think, there's no really terrible cars these days, so there's going to be a number of selling points to suck people in.

No terrible cars except the Proton Savvy mind you, that things fucking evil.

shannonm

HSC
N/A
Haven't seen any of these on the streets in Australia but I've driven the Octavia RS (think it was a 1.8 turbo not the 2.0 that is here now) - it's only model available here I really rate apart from the Wagon) and it is pretty sweet.
Obviously there are similarities with the vwagen Jetta but all in all not too shabby

F2001

HSC
VAG engines, parts, can't really go wrong with that! Should be far cheaper than standard VW/Audi

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
sunjet said:
I have a SEAT which is also pretty rare.
The only times I have ever seen a SEAT was as the car prize on the old The Price is Right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)