• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Skool Uniform !!!!! (1 Viewer)

2 Dea

HSC
Wow, all of these schools sound really strict (except for Clairegirls). My schools pretty good, occasionally getting told to tuck your shirt in (if they can see it, everyone just folds it under their jumper or blazer so that when the teacher walks away they can pull it back out). A fair number of year 12's have stopped actually wearing school shirts and jumpers cos we wear our jersey over the top. And as long as our shoes dont stand out too much we can wear what we like. Top buttons are rarely done up and ties are pulled down a bit.

On sports day its nearly mufti, competition sport players can wear their sporting uniform (eg basketballers in singlets and baggy shorts), everyone else can either wear their normal school uniform or the regular sports shirt with any type of trackpants or sport shorts.

Uniform detentions have pretty much disappeared, and blitzs are about once a term for a week. As far as jewellery goes (boys school) they dont care about the odd eyebrow stud or ear ring.

Last edited:

moodchanger08

HSC
There's just one teacher and the principal at my school who's really strict on uniform. We get 'yellow slips' for uniform. If you get three slips you can never take on a leadership role, but there's not really detention or anything. Everyone HAS to wear brown shoes and you get told off for having any other colour. The teachers have given slips out for socks - you have to fold it down to just above your ankle, you can't have it too low or too high.

Last edited:

xadrienne

HSC
well our school's uniform isnt really that strict

> girls wear navy blue skorts [about the length of mini skirts] and these white shirts which are kinda see through - my friends were able to tell what colour bra i was wearing 0.o

> guys just wear navy blue pants and white shirts .. and it seems they are allowed to make their pants quite low

but there's this one teacher who's really strict on uniform. and if there's something wrong with our uniform like wrong coloured socks or something along the lines of that we get orange slips .. and if we get three, we get a wednesday lunchtime detention ..

whats funny is that for detention we need to write an essay on why school uniform neatness is important -.-

Vicsta

HSC
haha, yea same go MCK, top bottons, black socks, tie done up, shirt in an all even excesive gel? (diden say sh!t bout wax) :D i got a detension for wrong socks on a sport day haha oh well watta ya do...

JhK89

HSC
lol my skool is like... dont wear it about 5 times in a row of something then a friday afternoon detention o_O o it looks like we're pretty easy going..

HSC
well my summer uniform is a pink dress (ew) and sky blue socks.
as for my winter one i hav 2 wear a maroon tunic and a blue shirt with a tie (ew) buttoned up to the top. and we can't wear any coloured scarves but navy blue or maroon or else! :(

jaykhu

HSC
with uniform, in yr 7 - 10 ish, you could really wear anything. only the principal would tell you off but since everyone did it how do u control it? the teachers themselves didnt care, it was only the principle.

we rock up in basketball shoes and basketball shorts coz its convenient when we play ball at lunch.

and plus we had a year adviser who would tell us beforehand when a uniform check was coming hahaha.

from yr 7 - 10, ive worn black shoes on average, 3 times a year.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
jaykhu said:
with uniform, in yr 7 - 10 ish, you could really wear anything. only the principal would tell you off but since everyone did it how do u control it? the teachers themselves didnt care, it was only the principle.

we rock up in basketball shoes and basketball shorts coz its convenient when we play ball at lunch.

and plus we had a year adviser who would tell us beforehand when a uniform check was coming hahaha.

from yr 7 - 10, ive worn black shoes on average, 3 times a year.
lol. i've never worn black shoes since i started high school, because we can either wear black or white - which people interpret as 'anything goes' and since the teachers dont bother to enforce the rules it pretty much is. my own shoes are white, but this is the first time i've actually stuck to the rule book - i've had all sorts of colourful sneakers in the past, lol.

but we have this one teacher who is an absolute sock nazi - i actually dont own any white socks anymore but i've never gotten in shit for wearing coloured socks until she came along... lmao she made me change into these other socks she had in her office (!!!!!!!!!! at least they were clean) on graduation morning, like people were going to care SO much if they could see my green socks on stage, rofl. and she completely ignored the people in canvas shoes (which are the only kind they really crack down on coz its a safety hazard).... LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)