skoolies 2008 bali! (1 Viewer)

morgo2008

HSC
hey guys....

is anyone going to bali for skoolies? im going with about 7 friends

=)

let me know if ur going.. it will be mad fun!

peace out

HSC
Ey Morgo, i'm going to Bali for schoolies this year as well... rad!

i there's about about 7 or 8 of us and we are staying in the Contiki resort, which is like 5 minutes from Kuta, (i think)

If you didn't already know its a resort for 18-35 year olds, so yeah it's fairly awesome.

We just got all our infomation together today and its costing us $1600 for 10 nights and that includes flights, accom, meals and activities in resort. The only things we'll have to buy are booze (like $1 over there anyway haha) and the activities outside of the resort, which arn't that much either. i guess you could spend less if you stay at a crappy resort, but live in luxery i say haha.

Give me a reply, its good to know other people are goin.

peace

what else?

HSC
US $1600 your gettin ripped the fuck off. I went over for 2 months stayed in own nice place for 20 dollars a night between 2 people. In the resorts food cost you a shitload more and so do drinks. Instead of $1 a bintang it costs $8. More than home! whatever your into though.

happii

HSC
he said the 1600 includes the food dumb cunt.

what else?

HSC
food costs a big $10 for a seafood platter and a beer. Sick deal.

lgaica

HSC
u guys have to check out "the bounty" in kuta, one of balis coolest nightclubs full of aussie teens 17-20, its worth checking out

col333

HSC
me and my friends wer going to go to bali but nows its fiji!! come there

HSC
yeah i agree 1600 is expensive, so we are trying to find a better deal.
I guess it's good that it includes food, but if what you said is true about the $8 bingtangs then we will be drinkin out haha

thanks for the info man,
peace

amybaker1990

HSC
1600 is way to much and contiki's overated...

i am staying a a hotel in tuban (south kuta) its 500 for 11 nights and thats per room not per person .. so as me and my boyf are going its 250 each and buffet breakfast included...
and its 4 stars...close to everything... but then agen in bali ur pritty much close to everything no matter where u stay..

i will def be heading to the bounty. and i hear poppies lane 2 is great lots of clubs
cant wait!!!

Last edited:

SxcBoi69

HSC
Me and like 25 others are goin from my year, will be sick! I'm staying at The Barong (right next to The Bounty, that guy mentioned before, heaos of my mates are stayig at The Bounty) right in Kuta. Then second week is at the Jayakarta, heaps more chilled place further from Kuta. Its costing me about 1200 for everything except spending.

es4103

HSC
me and 12 of my friends are going to bali for schoolies
leaving on 24th november staying for two weeks
staying at the bounty
so excited
the more people the better
Elise
xx

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I went to Bali in December last year, where it rained constantly - thankfully it was an extended family holiday so I didn't pay a cent.

What I noted in Bali, was even though we stayed in a luxury 5 star resort, some distance from the main area of Kuta, Australian white trash bogans synonymous with Sydney's Southern and Western suburbs were prominent.

The cheap accommodation, food (and especially alcohol it would seem) attract seedy white Australians with disgusting mullets, beer guts and wife beaters (as in the singlets).

I would hate to think that all the Balinese think that Australians are as arrogant, crass and just plain ugly as the great deal of Australians that I saw whilst in Bali.

stephen austin

HSC
morgo2008 said:
hey guys....

is anyone going to bali for skoolies? im going with about 7 friends

=)

let me know if ur going.. it will be mad fun!

peace out
do you go to stannies

hortstein

HSC
yeah dude.
im finishing this year but i had heaps of mates in the year above so i went to bali last year with them..
fucking off titts!!.
hit up paddy's Snow parties..
roughly $20 AU all u can drink..soo good dude.
i stayed at the bounty.
just heaps of aussie pissheads there..

HSC
we booked last week.
28 November - 8 December. Staying at Contiki, breakfast + dinner included.
Everyone will have to meet up over there and party hard.
peace

michael1990

HSC
NAH!

Road Trip, i don't think my Mum would pay for Bali. Only because of all the drugs and so forth.

AND i don't want to pay lol.

reedy01

Premium Member
HSC
some friends just booked at the barong from the 25th. if any space left me and 5 or so others might be booking at the barong later this week

tahlsy31191

HSC
I am going there too! Haha, I didn't know how many schoolies actually go over there. So this is awesome.
Where is everyone staying? We are staying at Kuta. Not sure which Motel yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)