SkOoLiEs in BALI!! (1 Viewer)

MandiMoo

HSC
Hey....

I am going to Bali and its going to be awesome but I'm up for a winge right now so listen up!

Firstly my friends decided that for schoolies we would go to Bali... I was siked. We booked and i thought to myself we a good bunch of chicks, didnt even think anything would go wrong. We were booked into the Bounty Hotel for 13 nights from 29th till the 11th. There was 6 of us going. Then one backed out because she lost her job, fair enough... Then another dropped out because the first one dropped out... ok bit silly but who am I to judge. Then there was all that stupid Shapell Corby shit and all them lamo warnings not to go to Bali because you would get thrown in jail for nothing. Ridiculus! So silly scared little girls all decided to back out. There was a whole bunch of other crap aswell like one wanting to bring her boyfriend.. Hello girls only but she didnt get that. So we they cancelled without even confirming with me and now i'm out $150 bucks!!

However i am still going. For my mums birthday my dad is going to pay for her to come with me. Were great friends and its going to be heaps good. Were staying at Niksoma Beach Resort in Legian. I love my mum but i know she will get tired and not want to go out every night. I want to know if there's anyone going between 2nd December- 10th December... I know i'll meet people over there but Aussies are so friendly it would be good to know some people going before i go!!

So is anyone going then???

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i was in the same boat as u...
none of my friends would go to bali with me, no matter how hard i tried telling them how awesome it is,they just dont understand
so i booked to go with my mummy, sure shes fun and happy to go out a few nights, but not every night
I wasnt too worried bout that cos ive been to bali 4 times before and i know my way around well and i know that theres plenty of people to meet over there, but on sunday i found a friend that would go with me im so stoked haha
ur welcome to come out with us if u like.... together we will have been 14 times so we can show u some of the hot spors lol

ill be there from the 23rd til the 9th so party hard

MandiMoo

HSC
Wow 14 times.. sounds like ur second home, so u have a friend over there do u??? That would be mad 2 hang out wif others my age... What is the night life like over there, ive never been but im so excited, where are you staying? Do you stay in the same place everytime?

I wish i was going for longer but my mum has to work so we have to come home... wish i could stay on my own but i'd be way to scared... :rolleyes:

Digital_Spork

HSC
we are leaving the day you arrive!!! you shouldve come like a week earlier around the 20 something th.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Check out the Rivoli and see if they have all you can drink Monday night's because that was awesome when I was there last in June/July.

MandiMoo

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Check out the Rivoli and see if they have all you can drink Monday night's because that was awesome when I was there last in June/July.

Whats the 'Rivoli'???

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It's a club on the main street of legian. When I was there on Mondays they had dinner and then all you can drink from 8.30 - 11.00 for $25. Within an hour of free drinks starting everyone is completely smashed. And they keep giving you drinks no matter how drunk you are. It's just a whole bunch of aussie teenagers drinking irresponsibly.

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
oh look another culture-phobe who watches too many current affairs programs (sorry, i had to say something)

have fun in bali kids, its the bestest.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha...good advice...i love bali...i wouldnt mind going there for skoolies but i went there last summer...so im tryin smtg diff this summer :p

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
yeah lol we love bali
was there in april this yr and it goes off at night.... spent most nights clubbing then drinking more at the pool bar, watching the sunrise and then sufing, shopping, sleeping and eating the days away
we normally stay around legian.... melasti beach resort this time
hopefully we'll see u there.... dont worry u'll meet heaps of people ur age at the beach, hotel, and out and about
i wasnt even there in choolies time and i met heaps last time
it'll be great

MandiMoo

HSC
Any one that would take drugs to bali or in bali is an idiot... You dont need drugs to have fun anyway and if u do theres always alcohol and it sounds like you could drink yourself to death and they'll still serve you at the bars there. Its gna be awesome!!!!! im stoked!

MandiMoo

HSC
....and if u have been there and didnt have fun its probli because your sad and boring and wouldnt even have fun in a candy store.... If you havent got anything nice to say then piss off... and if your not going to bali then reallly you have no place in this forum so maybe u should just not come back... your prolli jus one of these lamos on here that are against everything and love ripping up everybody elses fun time! Well im gna gave fun weather u like it or not so sufa... u cant ruin everything!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
kristylee_ said:
yeah lol we love bali
was there in april this yr and it goes off at night.... spent most nights clubbing

yeh i stayed in club med...lovely place...lovely people...we used to stay up at the club till like 3am n coz like my cuzins and i are like all under age it was even more fun coz like we were treated differently in a good way...like all the workers new us and did everything to make us happy...mayb coz we went as a group of 30 so it was good bs for the resort hehe...but they all new us very well...n damn the drinks at the bar were so nice...i miss club med now :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)