Skrewed up your trials? (1 Viewer)

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
I did!

I'm only half way through but that was just horrific.

english was first.. I was so nervous that I blanked out..
Chem followed english. Apart from the fact that it was a hard exam, my motivation was so low coz i was so depressed from english.

>__< anybody else did?

..then after the trials `got an paper to write.. 7000 words HERE I COME!

Last edited:

Hallatia

HSC
I do not think anyody else has had their trials yet lol
the thing is that the trials are supposed to be a lot harder then the HSC, so you can see what you have trouble with and do a lot better in the HSC, apparently the half yearlys are supposed to be even harder but they do noy have as much of the course in them

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
Locky Jr said:
the thing is that the trials are supposed to be a lot harder then the HSC, so you can see what you have trouble with and do a lot better in the HSC, apparently the half yearlys are supposed to be even harder but they do noy have as much of the course in them
yeh, i thought the half yearlies were harder too for the subjects that I've done. I should have learnt a lesson from that.. but NOOO. i still pulled some last minute studying. :mad1:

~untitled~

HSC
magpam said:
during my years in high school since year 7 i have not had a proper exam where we do yearlies or half yearlies except for the school certificate and year 11 prelim final exams but either than that thats it! which while it does eliminate stress it doesn't give us proper practice for the HSC.
I actually prefer the proper exams, our school even has external supervisors (but our suoervisors are really nice, and seem to think its some joke to put literally 50 pieces of paper on my desk whilst giving everyone else 5, but hey, its not like they have much other fun in their day but to pick on sum1) as well, but i find it so much easier to concentrate in the hall than just in class tests, and i tend to get a lot more stressed in class.

~untitled~

HSC
magpam said:
lol i remember hearing about this girl who fell asleep during the SC so one of the supervisors had to wake her up. she ended up leaving school after year 10
How embarresing... Id die if that happened to me, although were allowed to leave after anywhere between the end of the first hour and last 15 minutes.

I feel kinda sorry for them though, i had a teary moment in my half yearly for ancient, and they had to try and keep me working, lol.

Hallatia

HSC
~untitled~ said:
I actually prefer the proper exams, our school even has external supervisors (but our suoervisors are really nice, and seem to think its some joke to put literally 50 pieces of paper on my desk whilst giving everyone else 5, but hey, its not like they have much other fun in their day but to pick on sum1) as well, but i find it so much easier to concentrate in the hall than just in class tests, and i tend to get a lot more stressed in class.
lol I ask for 50 papers, I get annoyed if they only give me a few, I prefer to be given the whole thing of paper they have

~untitled~

HSC
Locky Jr said:
lol I ask for 50 papers, I get annoyed if they only give me a few, I prefer to be given the whole thing of paper they have
Lol, if they dont give me enough i ask for more paper during reading time, like the time they only gave me 8 pages for a 1.5 hour english exam!!! as soon as they said reading time i put my hand straight up, lol.. now they tend to give me too much rather than too less.

Hallatia

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Lol, if they dont give me enough i ask for more paper during reading time, like the time they only gave me 8 pages for a 1.5 hour english exam!!! as soon as they said reading time i put my hand straight up, lol.. now they tend to give me too much rather than too less.
hehe that is what I do too, but they often do not give me enoughbut I have learnt that if I am on my second last page always to put my hand up for more paper, if they see that I have more than one blank pape they will not want to give me

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Locky Jr said:
argh yeah !
our half yearlies really stumped everyone - not many people did well.
think our average for chemistry was like , 58% , cos it was that hard.

but yeah .. i thought i learnt a lesson ... and yes .. last minute studying was still done *grumbles*

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
hey !! =D
haha yeah .. i havent been able to stay up late abd bludge for ages ><"
now is the time to do so !

haha its late hey ><"
night !!
=D

Hallatia

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
hey !! =D
haha yeah .. i havent been able to stay up late abd bludge for ages ><"
now is the time to do so !

haha its late hey ><"
night !!
=D
Locky_Jr is still up too doing the same thing lol

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
My trials have been okay so far, apart from the fact I was unprepared for my biology exam as it was scheduled for the same day as Advanced Paper 2 Modules at our school and I had two other exams before that, same week. ;_; I barely did any study but i'm still relatively confident of my mark.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank god my trials start week 6 next term.

pc4pc

HSC
just-a-stranger said:
I did!

I'm only half way through but that was just horrific.

english was first.. I was so nervous that I blanked out..
Chem followed english. Apart from the fact that it was a hard exam, my motivation was so low coz i was so depressed from english.

>__< anybody else did?

..then after the trials `got an paper to write.. 7000 words HERE I COME!
i've done eng paper 1 and mathematics. paper 2 is on monday.

i know i didn't get 100% but the trick is to let it be now, because you can't change anything and just concentrate on whatever's ahead :)

N

noir.

magpam said:
lol i remember hearing about this girl who fell asleep during the SC so one of the supervisors had to wake her up. she ended up leaving school after year 10
During the dark days where I did Biology a girl let her head rest on the desk after exactly 6 minutes into the exam.

No one did anything

Last edited by a moderator:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
noir. said:
During the dark days where I did Biology a girl fell let her head rest on the desk after exactly 6 minutes into the exam.

No one did anything.
lolz.
how long was the exam ?

HSC
~untitled~ said:
i had a teary moment in my half yearly for ancient, and they had to try and keep me working, lol.
A friend of mine sobbed through the last half hour of her physics half-yearly. Its a shame that her class wasn't very understanding......

Hallatia

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
LOL , last activity 1:40am.
good work , locky_jr ! xP hahaha.
I have an msn/forums(League Unlimited) addiction which causes me to stay online all hours of the night
that and 1000 assessment tasks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)