Skrewed up your trials? (1 Viewer)

Redbeard

HSC
I finished my trials today. Stupid school decided that they would put just my exam on today. There was only 12 of us, so they could have put it on some other time.
I would have hated having the CSSA timetable. I would have been doubling up on three days, with two of them being in a row.
Good luck to all of you who have their trials next term.

noobsgetowned

HSC
My school is going to buy Indep Trial papers. Does that mean when we sit for them, Everyone also will be sitting on the same days who are doing Indep Trial Papers? =S

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
mine are in week 4 and 5 term 3 which is a while away yet so close and... i think my school doesn't buy trial papers and just makes them up or gets them from past papers etc [don't know whether that's good or not????]

~untitled~

HSC
noobsgetowned said:
My school is going to buy Indep Trial papers. Does that mean when we sit for them, Everyone also will be sitting on the same days who are doing Indep Trial Papers? =S
Our school buys it's trial papers too, im not 100% sure but i think they make separate papers for each school... But im not sure.

Redbeard

HSC
I got some of my trials back today. I screwed up my english and legal studies, though so did most people. I also got my ancient history back, and i did quite well. So has any one else got theirs back yet, or are you still waiting.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Trails in four weeks, I sould be studying but studying's just not my thing.

mat2154

HSC
my school is way behind, just started the final modules for chem and phys, just started module c for english and wont finish 4 unit by the trials which are a month away. if you screwed up the trials, you shouldn't be too depressed just make sure you blitz the hsc. someone from our school had a predicted uai after the trials of 92, but managed to get 99.4!!

Redbeard

HSC
Because of the time we had our trials it doesn't really matter how we went, except for ranking. This is because we still have a whole term to make up for these mistakes, so when we are finished the work we have left, we should still have around 5 weeks to practice with other papers to make up for our bad performance.

Also schools normally make the trial exam harder then what the actual hsc exam will be. Therefore i have been told by all my teachers that my marks should go up by at least 10-15% in the hsc.

cherry-toes

hunger strike
HSC
ohhhh ill say yes in advance got them in... three weeks ARRRghhhh

thanks redbeard, uve boosted my moral

sezza899

HSC
I don't think your the only one.
I've only got a few marks back - Ad. Eng = 87 %, Bio = 85%, Maths = 63% - I didn't do very well in maths, and I don't know how I went in Mod or Anc. History.

I suppose it didn't help that my grandfather died the week before my exams.
It kinda puts things into perspective, your like why am I stressing so much about these stupid exams when really there is so much more in life to worry about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)