Skrzynecki People! How many poems did you talk about and which ones?? (1 Viewer)

Dimplez

HSC
I wrote about Ancestors and In the Folk Museum in detail, as they challenged my perception and understanding of belonging the most and briefly referred (about a sentence linking them to my initial 'superficial' understanding of belonging) to 10 Mary Street, Feliks Skrzynecki and St Patricks College. I was going to write about Postcard too, originally but I ran out of time.

butterflybek

HSC
i wrote about 10 Mary Street, Feliks, St Patricks.. i found it really easy to write about it. stuff kept flowing into my head so that was good. im glad they only wanted 1 RM. that was a surprise though

Drewx

HSC
Migrant hostel, St Pat's
It turn out well for those two I thought, shame Good Will Hunting fell apart at the waist ends for me. My quotes for it made it hard for me to talk about understanding.

dave91

HSC
-Feliks Skrzynecki
- In the Folk museum
+1 related

7 pages in size ten font... tiny handwriting =P

my ideas fitted the question perfectly. sweeeet

Mudcake

HSC
Wow so many people wrote on Feliks-dogg :p

-Postcard
-Migrant Hostel
-Ancestors

Much about the rhetorical questions showing a lack of understanding and a desire TO understand...etc etc of course now i'm thinking of all these better things I could've written but oh well it's always hard not to over think it afterwards : )

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A
Feliks, Migrant Hostel, and my related text was Brave New world.

gypo101

HSC
i talked about 4
in the folks musuem, st pats college, migrant hostel and feliks

i think the whole point of asking u to use one related texts was to focus more on ur set texts..

bored of sc

HSC
umm if u don't mind me asking, What was the essay question?
Understanding nourishes belonging. A lack of understanding prevents it.

Demonstrate how this view is represented in your prescribed text and ONE other related text of your own choosing.

That wasn't it word for word but that was the bones of it.

nikilily

HSC
feliks, Folk Museum, St Pats, Migrant Hostel...we should share notes and stuff so we get a variety of opinions perspectives on skrzynecki...yeah?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)