sleep deprivation for HSC students (1 Viewer)

how many hours of sleep do you get per day on average, 08'ers?

• > 12

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 10 - 12

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • 8 - 10

Votes: 91 19.7%
  • 6 - 8

Votes: 260 56.3%
  • < 6

Votes: 96 20.8%

• Total voters

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
I sleep at like 12pm~1am and wake from 8am~9am, depending on which days I have free periods early. But average 8 hours or so. Woot. xD

jcurry

HSC
i usually go to sleep at around 11-12 and wake up at 6-630 so thats about 6-730hrs of sleep
on weekends though i only get about 4hrs of sleep

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
I only have exams on tuesday and wednesday next week so I don't have to come to school :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I'm so relaxed; I think I'm gonna get some real good sleep fri/sat/sun/mon for a change ^_^;

jcurry

HSC
Rhanoct said:
I only have exams on tuesday and wednesday next week so I don't have to come to school :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I'm so relaxed; I think I'm gonna get some real good sleep fri/sat/sun/mon for a change ^_^;
if i only had exams on two days id be stressing out cause id get confused between all the subjects lol

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
heh, good thing is one's maths and the other is modern so i won't really get confused :D

yennie B

HSC
lol. i have my french exams on WEEK 10. its isolated from others which is great!

but our french teaacher left us for 3 weeks to go holidayinggg!!!

grrrr.

dzp830

HSC
guys 8 hours minimum...dun forget u want to achieve wat u want this year....sleeping is essential!!! and also its not about how many hours u sleep its about the quality...make sure the room is completely dark and lightless (lol dk if thats a word). and also sleep before 10:30 and sleep for 7 hours or 8 hours its better than sleeping at 12 and sleeping for 10 hours. try it and u will feel more fit and stronger and longer and better attention during class. it worked for me!!!!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
risole91 said:
wow yours have been early.
how have you been going kujah?
Yeah its been okay, but I cbfed at the moment studying. 2 exams to go :D

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
how many people go from 12-1am - 6-7am on a regular basis? i've been doing it since early y11. not necessarily for study, just forum-ing, tv, etc.

Briq.

HSC
I'm really sleep deprived all the time. Usually I fall asleep from 12-3am, and wake up at 6-7am. I usually need like 12 hours sleep to function properly.
And I'm nocturnal by nature, too, so school isn't really fun for me =/ I wish there was night schoollllll.

D

Dell =P

i try to get 8-10hr sleep it just depends on the week... during stressful weeks and exam blocks i find it harder to sleep .. glad im not the only one

ZJ NingNing

HSC
Sometimes I am really sleepy but I am worry about lots of stuffs from the earthquake in China to the fight I have had with my cousin that I cannot fall asleep.

I get so mad at myself when I do that though. Cos I know thinking about those things wont help but I cannot stop.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
ZJ NingNing said:
Sometimes I am really sleepy but I am worry about lots of stuffs from the earthquake in China to the fight I have had with my cousin that I cannot fall asleep.

I get so mad at myself when I do that though. Cos I know thinking about those things wont help but I cannot stop.
Im like you!:)
I have a big family and we always have people here - I love it , but I am also the sort of person who needs time alone to think....
It is usually late at night ( or early morning I should say) after my study, that the house becomes quiet and I find that my mind starts whirring and whirring and never stopping....after a while i get frantic trying to sleep knowing that I need rest for the next day but then when I finally DO sleep , my sleep is punctuated by really bizzare dreams

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Briq. said:
I'm really sleep deprived all the time. Usually I fall asleep from 12-3am, and wake up at 6-7am. I usually need like 12 hours sleep to function properly.
And I'm nocturnal by nature, too, so school isn't really fun for me =/ I wish there was night schoollllll.
ohh i so agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)