SLEEP SCHEDULES FOR HSC 2023 (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
WHO HAS THE WORST / BEST SLEEP SCHEDULE OUT HERE (I'm kinda proud of my sleep schedule ngl)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
@jimmysmith560 as an omnipresent being, when do you sleep
Despite my omnipresent nature, my sleeping schedule is currently very bad. On Tuesday, I slept around 6:45 am and woke up at 7:10 am to get ready for work. I get more sleep when I don't have work, but I still go to sleep and wake up late, so while I may be sleeping longer, the quality of sleep still is not great. Yesterday was a bit more decent, as I felt tired and went to sleep around 2 am and woke up at 7 am.

Once I finish my Honours year, I will finally be able to fix my sleeping schedule. 🙏

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Despite my omnipresent nature, my sleeping schedule is currently very bad. On Tuesday, I slept around 6:45 am and woke up at 7:10 am to get ready for work. I get more sleep when I don't have work, but I still go to sleep and wake up late, so while I may be sleeping longer, the quality of sleep still is not great. Yesterday was a bit more decent, as I felt tired and went to sleep around 2 am and woke up at 7 am.

Once I finish my Honours year, I will finally be able to fix my sleeping schedule. 🙏
nooooo why do you go to bed so late 😭 surely you can finish studying your honours earlier in the night and get a quality 6hrs?????!!!

30mins sleep sounds terrifying I would not be able to handle that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)