Sleeping Patterns (1 Viewer)

mannnnndy

chocoholic
my body clock goes a different way. instead of waking me up early it lets me sleep in until its 2 late 2 get 2 school on time. but even though i sleep in a whole hour late it still deosnt feel like i got that extra hour. it also stops me from going 2 sleep b4 1 which is a pain. damm hsc breaking my body clock.

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by lazychic
so if anyones skool strict on notes if arriving late..or jus mine??
at my school, u can rock up at any time without a note and just state your reason for being late and it's just noted on your sign in slip....

but our snr school coordinator personally makes a note of your absence and threatens that it will b reflected in our refrences.

we do need a note to leave school early tho unless we have a 'study' period.

roo

HSC
huh? whats sleep??

our school is farked, we can't come to school late or leave early if we've got a free period in the morning/arvo because it's "unfair to the boarders". hmph! any other school like that??

plus, we get THREATENED!! "2 late notes per semester gets you a tuesday detention!" bleeh stuff that, i've already got 6 for this semester.. heheh :D

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
no but i used to go there

who are you?

are you angela chan?

Rosencrantz

Sleep goooood! So my sleeping habits go something like this:

Wake up 5:15am. Go to bed 8:45pm (or there abouts)

I'm gradually going to reset my body clock til i get to:

Go to bed 9pm. Wake up 4am. That way i get an hours study in when my brain works best (thats the plan anyway.. need to convince self to study)! Yeeehar.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Rosencrantz
Sleep goooood! So my sleeping habits go something like this:

Wake up 5:15am. Go to bed 8:45pm (or there abouts)

I'm gradually going to reset my body clock til i get to:

Go to bed 9pm. Wake up 4am. That way i get an hours study in when my brain works best (thats the plan anyway.. need to convince self to study)! Yeeehar.

wow! ur motivated... :p

i would neva get up that earlizz... NO WAY!! oh but of course if its something important eg. catch a plane or sumthing..then i will :p

i work betta late at nitez too.. but if i go to bed then wake up again.. hhaha as if..i'd jus keep sleepin :p
i wake up like 820am every morningz...fo skool !! :D

roo

HSC
Originally posted by lazychic

wow! ur motivated... :p

i would neva get up that earlizz... NO WAY!! oh but of course if its something important eg. catch a plane or sumthing..then i will :p

i work betta late at nitez too.. but if i go to bed then wake up again.. hhaha as if..i'd jus keep sleepin :p
i wake up like 820am every morningz...fo skool !! :D
820!?! thats when i start school!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hahaha.. okkz :p

well i start at 840am... got 20mins to get my ass movin... 5-10mins get to skool... so therefore me always late.. :D

but mind u.. my punctuality when i hav exams.. is very good ;) never late.. hehehe :D never attempted to b late either hehehe :D

roo

HSC
20 mins isnt bad i spose.. i live too far away, takes me 30mins to get to school :( :( wake up to a screeching mum every morning at 6:15 *sigh*

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
my dad wakes me up at 8ish.. i jus stay in bed fo another 20mins hahaha.. :p :p

then when i'm ready my dad drives me and my lil bro 2 skool :)

Rosencrantz

Its a 20 minute walk to school for me, although it takes 30 minutes because i stop in at a friends house and walk to school from there.

7:30am shave, brush teeth, shower, etc
8:00 to 8:10am walk to friends home
8:07 to 8:17am arrive at friends house
8:30am walk off to school with friend
8:40am arrive at school

gives me 10 minutes to goof about before the bell goes. Everything before 7:30am is either working out, breakfast or checking the 'net (with study soon to be added in there).

Screeching mum eh? I can sympathise.. sorta. I live with my father and instead of screeching i get lectures from him about how i need to cut down on the hours i sleep so i can study more... argh. :)

roo

HSC
Screeching mum eh? I can sympathise.. sorta. I live with my father and instead of screeching i get lectures from him about how i need to cut down on the hours i sleep so i can study more... argh. :)
my mum keeps telling me to get more sleep! shes always like "to get brain power, u need to sleep" but i dont really understand that because if i went to sleep early, there would be no info my my head to use that brain power! ;)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **

7:30am shave, brush teeth, shower, etc
not to b dirty or whatever.. but shave where? haha..

jus gettin hints to whether ur a guy or a chic... hahaha.. :D

hmm..i suppose if u told me it'd b easier tho? haha..:p

p.s i thought u were a chic b4.. but now u seem like a guy.. soo.. hmmm.. :D

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Im guessing it's a guy ... don't know too many chicks who openly discuss leg shaving or those who do it everyday :p

Rosencrantz

*laughs ass off*
See the name?
I'm male... unless i've completely missed the section in Hamlet, or Rosencrantz and GUildenstern are Dead, where it turned out that Rosencrantz was actually female. :D

No i'm not gay either, so don't be jumping to other conclusions... perhaps i should amend that time table to say 'usual hygene requirements attended to'... yes that might save some confusion. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)