Sleepless night (1 Viewer)

-funky-fresh-

HSC
I went to sleep at 2:15am ... i was trying to memorise by creative writing and critical response ...

Then i got up at 4:30am ... did an hour and half worth of study, went back to sleep at 6:00am then got up at 7:30am lol

hehe

-bobby

Ademir

HSC
I did that whole checking the time every 20 minutes thing as well.

I think worrying about getting sleep made me not get sleep :(

NovaAesa

HSC
Haha, I went to bed at 9.30 and was alsleep by about 10.30. Woke up at 5.30 and couldn't get back to sleep. 7 hrs though, can't complain about that :)

dopeybilly

HSC
o god...i didnt get any sleep

i went to bed at 12...and i just tossed and turned

before i knew it...it was 3am...i kept trying...5am

then i said fuk it...ill just eat breakfast now and do some study...

when it hit 9am i was getting sleepy...omfg...thats bs...sigh

efhat

HSC
slept at 11.....got up at 7:15.....all good, i loove sleepin so its no prob 4 me lol

lilster

nearly there
HSC
i was the sameas everyone. went to sleep at 11, nearly fell asleep bt den i got woken up nd didnt sleep until 3ish nearly 4 & music didnt help. lay in bed trying to remember my quotes nd stuff. didnt help much. woke up at 6.30, bt i was alrite.

jimho890

HSC
'slept' at 10...
but the stupid bats near my house wouldnt STFU :mad1: so had to find earplugs...
last time i saw the clock was like at 2am:eek:

Äj

HSC
no point in geting stressed over it. doing that will just make it harder to study and harder to remember in the test, it is only an english test after all.
i ended up getting to sleep at around 12, got up at 6, made some points about what i would have in my Sect3 essay and that was it.

no matter how screwed you think you are cause you havent studied enough. ( i get noobs saying they are when theyve been doing 3+ hrs of study a day)
it doesnt help to get stressed over it, the test is just designed to asess how well you know what has been taught, if you dont go well in the test then it just means you dont know it as well as you should, nothing to do with how smart you are.
all standard have got paper2 on monday + other tests that week too, just go look at past papers, look at markers notes on the net and see what area most people needed to improve in. go through it all logically and see what needs to be done and then do it in the most efficient and effective way, as best you can. if you do that, then its fine.

BUT, i suggest to everyone to get in early (being 6 HRS AGO) and get cracking on stuff. cause i said id do that in the holidays but i didnt and now im pissed, and the stupid thing is i knew that would happen at the start! Lol.

Hairey

HSC
i'm just wondering if my family are sharp enough realise that the amount of vodka in that bottle in the cabinet has been going down by about a shot and a half every night for the past 3 days

kkoo

HSC
N/A
nah you arent alone!

i dont sleep though because i am nervous even if i am quietly confident about the exam... i start to get butterflies like the night before and i just cant seem to get to sleep... its crazy and not a good way to enter into an exam!

my tips... (which sometimes work) drink a hot chocolate like an hour before you go to bed (or some other caffine free hot drink), go to bed about 15mins before you would normally go to bed.... lie in bed with all the lights off and listen to soft calming music, i dont suggest any kind of rock or heavy metal just something that will calm you down... and then see how u go! :sleep:

:wave:

morganforrest

HSC
Stress/exams has never disturbed my sleep....

Been struggling to get to sleep over the holidays but I think that's because I'm not used to getting up so late...8 compared to 6 during school time

Thursday night I think I went to bed around 10 and fell asleep about 11....I woke up a little early then...ended up getting up at 7 which was dumb coz i had no idea what to do for 2 hours till i had to be at school....couldn't force myself to read the essay again....watched futurama and family guy :rofl:

HSC
Went to bed at like 1ish... Got up at 5:30 ... o_o
End up getting home from the exam and slept the whole afternoon away, lol

bmwz4

HSC
i slept at 12..my essay quotes were rushing thru my mind...didnt sleep till 3 am...woke up at 3 30...was awake until 4 am...then i had enuf..slept till 7 am... 4 HOURS i was dead tired but very hyped

ksammeh

Neuseeland
HSC
Oh, so I wasn't the only imbecil who didn't sleep at all before the exams!
My friend sitting next to me was going on about how my eyes were all puffy, ahaha

I studied my ass off all night long :) Proud much?!

Last edited:

truper

HSC
i startd sleeping at 10:45, woke up at 5:00 cuz of those stupid fucked up birds near the house, managed to go back to sleep at 5:15 and woke up to go to school at 6:30

bambaffled

my car =).. i have a house, but it's not my home
HSC
I went into bed at 9-9:30, I couldn't sleep until like after 2. and I was awake by quarter past five. humphhhh... i should see a doc too.. no matter how much I sleep I'm still bloody tired, last night I slept at 2, and I woke up at 2pm today.. and I'm still sleepy.. wth is wrong with me?!:headbang:

collide

HSC
so it's 4:15am and i need to find related texts for frontline LOL. my sleeping patterns are screwed once again.
memorising 3 essays tomorrow will be a killer.. i mean today. i hope i get a decent sleep before paper 2!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Just finished typing up all my business notes so they should be cemented in my brain by now.

Probably not, but at least they're done and I've both hand-written and typed them. Should be okay. Except still need to look at the case study, argh.

musochic90

HSC
I didn't sleep too bad on thursday night... i went at 9 and couldn't sleep until about 11.30 but when I eventually did I slept till 6.30... I'm not expecting to sleep weel tonight tho... I'm a lot less confident with paper 2 :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)