Slightly behind? (1 Viewer)

*Flutterby*

its due aug 25th so everyone knows...

ive finished my final work in writing now to type... stupid comps give me writers block ive written the damn thing 3 times lmfao

good luck all

J

jhakka

*Flutterby* said:
its due aug 25th so everyone knows...

ive finished my final work in writing now to type... stupid comps give me writers block ive written the damn thing 3 times lmfao

good luck all
You hand wrote yours? I can't do that. For some reason I need my computer in front of me so I can write decently.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
hey! same here, i think its a real problem. It goes for all my school work, only type it up. So my handwriting skills are a bit lacking, especially when we have tests, my hand tires out like no tomorrow! Half a page of speedy writing and it aches!! My fingers will probably bleed during the hsc lol!

J

jhakka

Llyrai said:
hey! same here, i think its a real problem. It goes for all my school work, only type it up. So my handwriting skills are a bit lacking, especially when we have tests, my hand tires out like no tomorrow! Half a page of speedy writing and it aches!! My fingers will probably bleed during the hsc lol!
Describe how they'd bleed, how much, what colour it is, etc. Be a true Ext 2 student.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
In true Llyrai style:

The paper in front of me is stained with words I’m not sure I understand. Half-written, this text represents a regurgitation of information someone somewhere has decided that I must know. It’s a poor excuse of intellect.

Yet all around me, students who’ll freely give away their identity, their independence to be judged, scribble down all they know, in a manner they were taught, to people who will not appreciate them.

I scribble with them. Hands numb with command, pained with force. Fingers are bleeding. My pen rests upon the corn that has now been torn off the finger it has grown to love over the past six years in high school. The blood; it doesn’t drip, ripple or pour. It leaks our from under my skin, as if scarce, as if rare.

It’s stained my pen; the rubber grip designed for the very purpose of preventing such an incident is now sticky with blood. Imprints of blood, of blood, of blood. Test Paper, awarded with blood, emergency pens, stained with blood. I can smell it, feel the warmth it contained.

My finger throbs with numbness.

pitted

HSC
N/A
hey, i just read your last reply and may i ask - is that an extract of your story?? if so it is really good. i think i should read the rest of the posts and i will just not at the moment.
ok
cant think of anythin - jeez im terrible
ciao

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
lol! nah i was bored. its not part of my story, but it is my writing style

J

jhakka

Llyrai said:
In true Llyrai style:

The paper in front of me is stained with words I’m not sure I understand. Half-written, this text represents a regurgitation of information someone somewhere has decided that I must know. It’s a poor excuse of intellect.

Yet all around me, students who’ll freely give away their identity, their independence to be judged, scribble down all they know, in a manner they were taught, to people who will not appreciate them.

I scribble with them. Hands numb with command, pained with force. Fingers are bleeding. My pen rests upon the corn that has now been torn off the finger it has grown to love over the past six years in high school. The blood; it doesn’t drip, ripple or pour. It leaks our from under my skin, as if scarce, as if rare.

It’s stained my pen; the rubber grip designed for the very purpose of preventing such an incident is now sticky with blood. Imprints of blood, of blood, of blood. Test Paper, awarded with blood, emergency pens, stained with blood. I can smell it, feel the warmth it contained.

My finger throbs with numbness.
Haha. That's cool.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
pretty good. dunno why your worrying, just sit down tommorow, and write. Thats what I did today. I'm glad to say that I've just about finished my third and final story. :)

just write like that, and you'll be fine. Write over the word limit, shouldn't take THAT long. Type it up.

Then leave it for a week or so, and come back, send to friends (*cough* I'm a friend, right? :p jk *cough*) reread etc etc.

:)

mayhemily

HSC
I am so rediculously unbelievably screwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwed. I still have over 3000 words to write. Argh. Anyway. I'll keep plodding away. I've been writing about 500 words a day so hopefully i'll have it done by the end of the holidays. What possessed me to choose this subject?!?

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
hang on, just sit down tommorow, and write. Write till your over the limit.
:-S

I dunno, I find that when I start writing, I write heaps. I can't possibly write 500 words per a certain time limit.
:-\

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
I wrote tonnes when i was forced to. But when i have the free time, and am expected to, cant write anything. So, i just ask my teacher to make deadlines to follow. LOl works for me.
Its not words for me now, its actually trying to get it right lOL

J

jhakka

I just sat down in front of the computer one day and said "Right, I'm gonna finish my first draft today". Then I spent the afternoon on it. Finished my first draft.

Easy.

pitted

HSC
N/A
when was that????

hope it wasnt yesterday....

oh bugger it im not gonna tell you what to do

btw i finished my second last (i hope) draft a week ago editing now

ciao

J

jhakka

Nah. I did that months ago. I've finished my major work. Just gotta change a few names.

pitted

HSC
N/A
cool, i have a bit to do yet but i think i am on track...

...i hope i am on track....

...well either way im happy

ciao

life4_rent

arnt we the elaborate one, llyrai?

btw.. are u done w/my post-modernist notes? & are we still going sl?

psst... i havnt finishd my major work =P

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
i'm screwed, thousands of words to write
i'm just waiting for my literary epiphany
it will come
any day now

mayhemily

HSC
Im at the point where my perspective has gone nuts and everything I write seems boring/senseless/just plain crap. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. OK. I shall spend tomoro writing the damn thing. yes. If i come on tomoro night and haven't done anything can someone please yell at me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)