slimming down, and toning up (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What is the chick that started this thread going on about anyway? If she acts like a skank (like most girls) there's always someone out there that's looking for pussy -- ANY PUSSY!!! If your only goal is to get laid, then just dress slutty, if you're doing it for your health then that's cool (I'm sure you're not).

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
-Cut down on carbohydrates (ie-bread,pasta,rice)though don't eliminate them completely from you diet as your body still needs carbohydrates
-Don't eat too many bananas-They are high in carbohydrates.
-Start by doing at least 30-45mins of excercise per day then eventually increase that to 1hr of excercise a day. If you can't do it all at once break it up into 2 lots(1/2hr each)do this at least 5 days a wk.
-Insead of eating 3 big meals a day, try and eat 5-6 small meals a day.
-Cut down on fizzy drinks and drink lots of water.

froggy_chik87

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
What is the chick that started this thread going on about anyway? If she acts like a skank (like most girls) there's always someone out there that's looking for pussy -- ANY PUSSY!!! If your only goal is to get laid, then just dress slutty, if you're doing it for your health then that's cool (I'm sure you're not).
the reason i started this is not because i am a skank, and i don't want sex...i was generally interested!!

i was just seeing what works for people, my god, how fucking rude do you want to be...so according to you anyone who just wants to shed A COUPLE of kilos has to be a skank!!

and yes, i am actually doing it for health!!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lol, he gets like that sometimes ...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
i'm a skank and am proud of it :cool: :rolleyes:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
me too. but i dont care about weight. at all. sif care about a number on a machine. how dumb.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
me too. but i dont care about weight. at all. sif care about a number on a machine. how dumb.
you're a skank too?! oh my, arent we a talented bunch :cool: :p

but it's not always just a number on a machine, many people take others opinions seriously, and that includes those of weight and looks..therefore they care about that stuff

*rant rant*

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
But those people are really stupid to be so insecure. i couldnt give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of me. I just pity people who judge others on their weight and appearance. what a sad, sad life they must lead.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
But those people are really stupid to be so insecure. i couldnt give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of me. I just pity people who judge others on their weight and appearance. what a sad, sad life they must lead.
I don't believe you. I'd like to, but i dont.

People judge other people on weight an appearance all the time. They're just in denial about it because it makes them feel superficial.

Well whoop di doo, at least i can own up to my vacuous vain tendencies. I judge people by their physical appearance. It's not everything, but it still constitutes a sizeable amount of how i perceive other people.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
-Cut down on carbohydrates (ie-bread,pasta,rice)though don't eliminate them completely from you diet as your body still needs carbohydrates
-Don't eat too many bananas-They are high in carbohydrates.
-Start by doing at least 30-45mins of excercise per day then eventually increase that to 1hr of excercise a day. If you can't do it all at once break it up into 2 lots(1/2hr each)do this at least 5 days a wk.
-Insead of eating 3 big meals a day, try and eat 5-6 small meals a day.
-Cut down on fizzy drinks and drink lots of water.
but bananas make a really good snack because they fill you up

totally agree on the soft drink thing

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Yeah, if you didn't already know this, soft drinks contain phosphates, which will coat your fat cells, and you'll have to burn these off before you can burn the fat. Which will make dieting twice as hard. About the carbs, timing is the key issue here. People usually get tricked into thinking carbs are 'fattening', when in actual fact they can aid in fat burning. Cut them out after 6-7pm, as the extra energy will get turned into fat. HIIT is also the best form of cardio to use, as it increases your BMR and uses the least amount of muscle mass for energy.

Going hungry is one of the worst things you can do, since your metabolism will grind to a halt and the body will conserve as much as energy as possible.

Finally, if you're trying to lose weight and are still drinking alcohol, forget about ever shedding a kilo.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
natstar said:
Ive always eaten healthy foods, but latley ive been trying to reduce the amount of carbs I eat. I used to eat rice cakes and bananas for snacks or saka-ta's but now im replacing them with raw veges. Try raw carrots and cut them up into sticks and buy low fat dip or something. I like grilled egg plant dip. Its so yumy. I ate 4 carrots in one sitting.
I have to cook for myself also, so im responsible for what i eat.
I dont eat breakie (bad i kno) but i usually have a glass of juice. For lunch if i have time i grill some chicken breast and make a chicken salard with lettuce, tomatos, chicken, dill, olives and make a dressing out of a tiny but of olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice and lime. It so yummy.
hahahaha...im healthy, i now eat an apple a day

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
kaylz said:
google search: jared, subway.
as if you'd waste such precious time on looking up him, time could be spent on searching more important things, or more perplexing problems, like how a 2 legged table stays upright...but on subway, i can now have some on my walk home as riverwood subway has opened (die KFC...DIE!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)