Slipknot or Spearhead (1 Viewer)

soulshine

HSC
(This has also been posted in the survey section but i dunno how many people check that forum so i'll post here too....)

Hey guys, i'm surveying listeners of both Michael Franti and Spearhead and Slipknot for my PIP... i'm still constructing the survey, but if YOU are a listener of either of these bands please let me know so i can get a survey out to you. PM me or email me or leave me a note here. Thanks! i'll keep you all posted on what i'm up to.

soulshine

HSC
i'm actually comparing the correlation between each bands respective lyrics and the development of self-actualising characteristics among adolescents listeners.

as for your tastes and mine, it really does all come down to opinion.

what an interesting character you are. :) i'm intruiged...

soulshine

HSC
right whatever, can you save your slander for elsewhere please? i don't require your opinion here.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
soulshine said:
right whatever, can you save your slander for elsewhere please? i don't require your opinion here.
then why did you make this thread?

soulshine

HSC
im an idiot said:
then why did you make this thread?

did you not read my first post?

i asked for those who DO like either slipknot or spearhead to speak up, for the purposes of my PIP.

G

Gavvvvvin

I like Slipknot :cool:

I wear a mask while masturbating ferociously :cool:

Ill do your survey

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
That or you're 7ft tall like the rest of the people in there. I was alright for Dungeon but once deth hit the stage I got owned.:S

G

Gavvvvvin

I only lasted about halfway through deth before i got pulled out...my genitalia was getting squished against the railing too much :(

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hilarious

i did my pip on the differing tastes and textures of vaginal fluids among different cultures, and how this affected my cultural prejudices whilst going down on them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)