Small editing questions (1 Viewer)

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Atm I am making any last minute editing to my PIP, double checking spelling etc.

But I am confused on how I am meant to reference my primary research? I use harvard style btw if that is any help.

I have a pdf from the board of studies on presentation etc, but I am unsure also about how long annotations should be for the resource list, and the title of my PIP, do I include it or it goes on the booklet that the board provides?

One more question, does it matter where the page numbers go? Mine are on the top left hand corner.

lemonworlds

HSC
Reference your primary research as you would the all of your other resources. Here's an example of how I did mine:

Westbrook, C, M (2012) Australians’ views of the portrayal of women in US television shows in the last 20 years. Survey conducted for PIP

Annotations should be approximately 150 words each. My teacher said try to keep to that because it just makes the markers happier.

As for the title, I've included mine on a separate title page with the subheading in smaller writing underneath. And I've put my page numbers on the bottom left of each page but I don't think it really matters where they go as long as they aren't gigantic and in the middle of the page for example haha.

Good luck! I hope this helped.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Thank you so much! And with the reference, is that your name? If so, would i have to use my name because I am the researcher?

And does the student number go anywhere?

Cheesecake_a

HSC
And does it seem a bit small if my references are two pages worth? (without annotations) and I only reference what is in the central material right, not anything else?

Last edited:

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Is there anybody out there... there... t h e r e...

Please :S :S

Elisa Sweet

HSC
In your PIP, do not write your name, your teachers names, your schools name or any students from your school. I think you can have your student number on the title page in replace of your name if you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)