Smallville (US airings) - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
if u wanna see it all; look up smallville season 5 on youtube.com - it goes up to episode 22 or something

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Thanks, chenliru, but US airings are up to the middle of Season 6.

persephone

HSC
Hydro was awesome. Loved the Clois kiss. And Clark's reaction. And Tom Welling directed this and it was very good. Even Tori Spelling. I haven't like an ep since ... I don't know, maybe Arrow. Which was 6 eps ago.

This is a good ep!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I was impressed by Hydro, the writing was excellent.

Justice, however, I was completely blown away by - there were so many good things about it - the crew being together, seeing them work together for the first time, the music, the emotion between lois and oliver, the fact that lana was nowhere to be seen.

top episode. one of my favourites.

speaking of which, what are your favourite episodes?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Oh, and I just read that Martian Manhunter makes another appearance in the next episode, Labyrinth.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Ohhh I cant wait to see Justice. I loved Hyrdo too, but I looked up all the promos for Justice, and it looks awesome. I don't want to download torrents now though because apparently the MPAA are doing something to the torrents to get downloaders IP addresses or something? Don't really understand what's going on there but I'm just waiting for the episode to go up on limewire.

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
kate_is_me said:
apparently the MPAA are doing something to the torrents to get downloaders IP addresses or something?
where'd you hear that, Kate?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
It's probably a good idea to wait, and see if and when people have commented on the quality of the torrent. That way you'll know... I suppose...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Just watched Justice. This is probably my most favourite epsiode ever. I loved all the walking shots of the team together, and Oliver's last line at the end, just perfect. Extra points for this episode because Lana didn't ruin it with her presence.

On another note: Justice League should totally become a spin-off series.

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
persephone said:
I didn't like Justice. I didn't really enjoy it.

I didn't watch Labyrinth ...

but I bring the trailer for Crimson ... red-K Clark ...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/exz33y
What didn't you like about Justice?

I'm currently downloading Labyrinth atm now... I want to see and hear Martian Manhunter lol.

I'm sick of the red kryptonite business with Clark - it's getting quite old.. though hopefully Crimson will bring something new to it all.
Fingers crossed.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Just watched Labyrinth. I found it to be really good, actually. Tricks of the mind always make for good watching.

Next few episodes, and their air dates are:

Crimson, on the 1st of Februrary:
Clark is once again exposed to red kryptonite, and his "other self" goes on a rampage of sorts on Valentine's Day, kissing the women he's most attracted to and expressing his uninhibited feelings for the various relationships around him.
Trespass on the 8th:
Lana has a stalker which leads her to a surprising hideout. Also, Chloe has to reevaluate her feelings for Clark after she and Jimmy break up due to Jimmy's belief that she isn't really over Clark, and
Freak on the 15th:
A man named Tobias was blinded by the meteor shower but given the ability to identify other meteor freaks. Lex is using Tobias to locate other people with abilities so that he can perform experiments on them. Lana learns of Tobias and is fearful that he will name Clark as a freak, so she offers him a cornea transplant to keep him quiet. But Tobias has some surprising news.

Freak doesn't sound too bad... What's the bet that the surprising news will be that:
Tobias will point out Lex as being a freak - remember the whole not getting sick thing?

persephone

HSC
I don't know. I just didn't. I thought that the Cyborg dude and Aquaman couldn't act. That goes for Clark as well. It was really forced. I don't know, the episode as a whole just didn't live up to the hype for me.

The whole red-k thing is getting old but it doesn't matter there's going to be some Clark/Lois action. =D

And about Freak, which Michael Rosenbaum is directing:

I think the baby is a meteor freak. And that's the twist with baby. I still don't like the baby storyline. Lex is a meteor freak, he has a high blood cell count. But they don't call him that because he doesn't go all evil and kill people like the other freaks. And Lana has to be a meteor freak since she's worn that kryptonite necklace for years. Other people get exposed to it once and they get powers.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
persephone said:
Lana has to be a meteor freak since she's worn that kryptonite necklace for years.
True, I never thought of it like that... Nice idea... What do you think will be the results of it?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Just watched Crimson... Wasn't too bad. I was actually impressed by this take on the Red-K.

Seeing Clark and Lois together was funny. So adorable. Hehe. Poor Jimmy and Chloe though. Jimmy's a butthead, but you can't blame him.

And I guess you were right, persephone, the baby must be a meteor freak, considering what the doctor said in the last scene.

Oh, I just spoilered that in case anyone who hadn't yet seen Crimson was on the thread.

What'd you all think?

EDIT:
Oooh, and Lana knows somethings not right about Clark... Dun dun dunnnnnn.

persephone

HSC
The Clark and Lois scenes just cracked me up. That rehearsal dinner scene (where Lana probably doesn't know who most of those people are) killed me when Clark chose Lana over Lois.

Yeah, Lana knows something's up. I hope that she finally finds out this season so they can just move on.

I love how when they're in the Daily Planet and Lois is all "I like the dorky, farmboy" thing and red-K Clark is trying to prove he's not normal like every one else. That there's more to him than she knows. Usually when Clark's on red-K he's not out there to impress anyone. But he's trying to impress Lois. And Lois doesn't care because she likes Clark the way he is. =D

I still think the baby storyline is just going to destroy Lana as a person. She's just going to crack.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Just watched Trespass. Found it to be a complete filler episode. Devoid of all meaning, except the Lana and Clark business. Good to see Chloe and Jimmy back together. Loved the exchange between Lex and Clark at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)