SMH: The top HSC schools (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

absolution* said:
don't worry. she goes to uws.
how mature.... never mind that the poster had absolutely no understanding of the purpose of the post but of course - forgot - i gotta bow down to you coz i go to uws...

you need to find something better to do than posting pointless comments

timmay05

HSC
Anyway, I don't knowif anyone has said this yet, but GO NORMO PRIDE. Dropping from 12th to 24th, GO TEAM!!! :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Brez said:
well perhaps its because I am a proud manly '05 year 12 myself, but I was naive to the fact that people had an interest in beating us? care to explain..
29 thats no too bad if I do say so myself. Realistically does it really matter where your school was ranked? whats most important I think, is that each individual is happy with their marks.
my mum teaches at manly, she wouldn't shut up last year when manly beat my school and i'm like JESUS CHRIST! ONCE! EVER! AND THE WORST YEAR EVER TO GO THROUGH MY SCHOOL! GET OVER IT!

of course on sat i was dancing around going "my school beeeeeat your school, my school beeeeeat your school"

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
glycerine said:
my mum teaches at manly, she wouldn't shut up last year when manly beat my school and i'm like JESUS CHRIST! ONCE! EVER! AND THE WORST YEAR EVER TO GO THROUGH MY SCHOOL! GET OVER IT!

of course on sat i was dancing around going "my school beeeeeat your school, my school beeeeeat your school"
Wow, awesome... go your school, what did YOU do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)