smoking on campus? (1 Viewer)

gcspsp

HSC
I'm saying if she's that desperate for a smoke, she should've gone to her car and got them.

Smoking is very looked down upon as it is, people shouldn't ask others for smokes because over half the time the person they ask would not be a smoker.

At the very least she should've looked for someone who was actually smoking a cigarette and ask them (and not me).
Or maybe she was hitting on you...you just lost a score

nimrod_dookie

Tryhard Geek
HSC
I smoke at Uni and I see a lot of people smoking too. There are certain areas where it says u cant smoke but no one enforces those rules.
FFS there are plenty of open areas in any uni where you can smoke and not offend anyone. Why is that people insist on being tryhard rebels and smoke where it says "No Smoking"? Trust me, people enforce the rules, might not be an authority figure but why should others have to be subject to the harmful health impacts that you have chosen for YOUR body, not MINE. People don't care if you smoke but just keep your lifestyle impacts to yourself please.

gcspsp

HSC
FFS there are plenty of open areas in any uni where you can smoke and not offend anyone. Why is that people insist on being tryhard rebels and smoke where it says "No Smoking"? Trust me, people enforce the rules, might not be an authority figure but why should others have to be subject to the harmful health impacts that you have chosen for YOUR body, not MINE. People don't care if you smoke but just keep your lifestyle impacts to yourself please.
Wow soo much hatred. I feel evil for being a smoker. In all honesty smokers are not out to give everyone they encounter lung cancer through second hand smoke. We dont have a general aim to kill people, besides you dont HAVE stand next to us. So just use your own god-given, nature-approved, common sense and walk the fuck around us. Really we dont care, you can even give us the evil-eye and flip the bird...no one gives a fuck!

Also: Second hand smoke is only dangerous if you inhale it or come in contact with it.

Solution: Hold your breath or take an alernative path to your destination.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Wow soo much hatred. I feel evil for being a smoker. In all honesty smokers are not out to give everyone they encounter lung cancer through second hand smoke. We dont have a general aim to kill people, besides you dont HAVE stand next to us. So just use your own god-given, nature-approved, common sense and walk the fuck around us. Really we dont care, you can even give us the evil-eye and flip the bird...no one gives a fuck!

Also: Second hand smoke is only dangerous if you inhale it or come in contact with it.

Thanks for deducting reputation from this user.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
hey bigpole, come down to UTS and try and smoke where ever you want and lets see what happens.

when your on my turf you follow my rules. capiche?

now follow university rules like the bitch you are.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I want to negrep the fuck out of people..
But alas, You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

nimrod_dookie

Tryhard Geek
HSC

I don't give a shit if anyone smokes because it's your lifestyle choice, not mine. If you go off into a less populated area or a designated smoking area, that's cool because if non-smokers come into those areas, it's easy to deviate away from. I just hate smokers who are so arrogant that they purposely stand in populated walkways which people must walk through to enter certain buildings on campus or right by the building itself. It's then that non-smokers have no choice in what they inhale.

Btw, BigPole, if you really are intent on smoking something short and thin, why don't you go suck your boyfriend's dick?

gcspsp

HSC
I want to negrep the fuck out of people..
But alas, You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
I want to violate you in every sense of the word...espesh if your in a schoolgirl uniform. But alas your avatar is fugly, better luck next time.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

Oh pu-lease, I smoke whereever I want to at Uni and no one minds nor enforces any rule. Dont be such an uptight bitch.

And that is why smokers are universally reviled - you're all such selfish arseholes.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Oh c'mon, If there are people next to me I wouldnt smoke unless they're my mates and are ok with it, other than that whats the big deal? if smoke bothers you so much then move...if I dont like somebody or something I wont approach them/it, so yeah do the same..
Oh because that's not selfish at all.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
As I said I rarely smoke next to people I don't know, on campus I smoke either with smokers or if im by myself alone. How is that selfish?

If something irritates me, I move, not that complicated.
So you don't ever smoke on your way to class or whatever, exhaling into the faces of people who walk past.

WannaBang?

HSC
i'm siding with bigpole on this one.

smoking isn't illegal. anyone who has a problem with it should just deal with it.

unless the smoker is smoking in a place they shouldn't.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
It's not illegal, no. I don't think it should be. But I have yet to meet an unselfish smoker.

WannaBang?

HSC
It's not illegal, no. I don't think it should be. But I have yet to meet an unselfish smoker.
Everyone's selfish in one way or another. I don't have a problem with smokers, as long as they follow the rules.

Last edited:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
are there designated smoking areas in unis?

pretty sure that's all the OP needed to know instead of "fuck you're an idiot" etc

hopefully, i will no longer be smoking EVAR by then

(lies)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
No, I usually sit on a bench and smoke, or when waiting for the bus only when im by myself, if im not I stand back and smoke. Some smokers smoke in front of non-smokers, and they even annoy me coz they give smokers a bad rep. I love smoking, but I know its my habit not everyones.
And where do you put the butts?

WannaBang?

HSC
are there designated smoking areas in unis?

pretty sure that's all the OP needed to know instead of "fuck you're an idiot" etc

hopefully, i will no longer be smoking EVAR by then

(lies)
i don't think there is. people just smoke whereever.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Hey - general question here, why are there gen y people smoking? I can understand the previous generations who didn't know that smoking was killing them but we have shitloads of cigarette related education etc nowadays and young people still choose to smoke? What?

Perhaps it's just natural selection in play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)