smoking. (1 Viewer)

samthebear

HSC
you cant unless they want to quit. simple as that. if you force them to quit they'll resent you and it'll present itself as a rift in your relationship. While i say dont force them to quit, encourage them to do so. If they dont want to, lay off the issue.

Which is why i'll never date anyone who smokes. Its too hard to convince a smoker to stop smoking.

chelbanga

HSC
you cant unless they want to quit. simple as that. if you force them to quit they'll resent you and it'll present itself as a rift in your relationship. While i say dont force them to quit, encourage them to do so. If they dont want to, lay off the issue.

Which is why i'll never date anyone who smokes. Its too hard to convince a smoker to stop smoking.

he does wana quit
well thts what e sayd :|

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Why dont you have a dart and just fuckin relax ayee

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
"Baby if you want to smoke, then thats totally fine. Just so you know, you will eventually look like this [show graphic pic on the back of cigarette packet] and i care for you too much, so i dont want you damaging yourself like this [consoling hug]"

Last edited:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
"Baby if you want to smoke, then thats totally fine. Just so you know, you will eventually look like this [show graphic pic on the back of cigarette packet] and i care for you too much, so i dont want you damaging yourself like this [consoling hug]"
haha. emotional blackmail, i like.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Doesn't work. Nothing does, unless they want to quit.

Tell them that if they taste like cigarette smoke you won't feel like kissing them or being intimate with them and hopefully they'll abstain on days they know they're going to be seeing you.

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
I hate the smell of cigarettes and the taste, my partner knows this. So I tell her that she can smoke if she wants, but I won't kiss her.
She doesn't smoke anymore :)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
you should just take up smoking as well.

why not?

chelbanga

HSC
Doesn't work. Nothing does, unless they want to quit.

Tell them that if they taste like cigarette smoke you won't feel like kissing them or being intimate with them and hopefully they'll abstain on days they know they're going to be seeing you.
i do if he smokes i wont kiss him or aything casue i cnt stand it .. and he says he wants to quit

chelbanga

HSC
you should just take up smoking as well.

why not?
cause its yukkkyyy!!!!!!
rather get a tan and cancer than smoke death sticks tht smell discusting and get every cancer lol

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i do if he smokes i wont kiss him or aything casue i cnt stand it .. and he says he wants to quit
and then?

you kiss him anyway don't you.

In the beginning I made it very clear to the guy I was with and said "I am NOT going to be your girlfriend if you are going to smoke".

Smoking = no kissing/sex = shit relationship = no relationship

and thus won.

HSC
N/A
^^ me too

only I focused more on the health aspects of smoking than the physical yuckiness. i.e., I don't want to be with someone who does not respect their body like that and who endangers my own body through passive smoking.
It worked, and he hasn't touched fags for 2.5 years since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)