Smoking (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
HSC
N/A
maybe some...idk, scientific evidence. then i'll show you the mountain of research that's against that opinion. come on dude, second hand smoke is bad. you don't need a BSc to work that out.

---

i agree with you re alternative methods of nicotine delivery. sounds like a great idea.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
look, on a free market smoking would be far less smoking

-It would be too costly to get insurance

-All property would be private, and so given that it would likely be in a property owners best financial interests to not have a smokey environment, smoking would be banned in most places frequented by a lot of people, and speciality areas in these businesses would be designated for smokers

- health insurance agencies they would surely offer a discount on their children's policies if they agreed to switch to vapour cigarettes or something like that

HSC
N/A
look, on a free market smoking would be far less smoking
hmmm, yes, interesting generalisation you've made there. very convincing! yes!

-It would be too costly to get insurance
You're quite clearly an imbecile. Drug addiction is often hideously costly to the user, and it doesn't make a difference at all. It's absolutely retarded to think that increased insurance cost is going to prevent people from killing themselves.

Try again, you batshit insane nutjob.

I agree with your second point. Outright banning on smoking in all places is perhaps a bit extreme.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You're quite clearly an imbecile. Drug addiction is often hideously costly to the user, and it doesn't make a difference at all. It's absolutely retarded to think that increased insurance cost is going to prevent people from killing themselves.
hard drug users, yeah

but your casual cigarette smoker is going to be heavily incentivised to quit smoking if he can't afford to go to the doctor

HSC
N/A
*sigh*

Nicotine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"According to the American Heart Association, the "nicotine addiction has historically been one of the hardest addictions to break." The pharmacological and behavioral characteristics that determine tobacco addiction are similar to those that determine addiction to drugs such as heroin and cocaine.[5]"

nicotine is a 'hard drug'

Kim Il-Sung

HSC
youre a batshit insane nutjob you crazy moronic fucking retard

however i agree with your second point which is quite reasonable all things considered

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)