smoo and bbq pork buns (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
okay usually i don't go into the uni sandwich bar... but can i ask...
when did we get a smoothy thing.. and chinese bun varieties +yoghurt in the fridge?!

i had a bbq pork bun today and it was pretty alrite.... $1.50 .. i think i found my new tight arse lunch... and i don't even need to walk down to china town for it!

--
i know this is such a spammy thread.. but its always quiet in here... !

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Um the buns have been there for a while now, like since the start of the year almost I think. I think the smoothies are new.

My tightarse lunch from union eatery is either a toasted tomato and cheese sandwich or a slice of that lemon and poppy seed cake they sell (not very healthy I know) lol. But I don't buy lunch there often, I usually just walk home.

Also sometimes I buy a slice or something from my cuppa if I am starved and on a short break from class. Ever since they renovated my cuppa I swear the prices have increased!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
bwaaahhhahah.. yeah they have been there before while now.
they aren't tooooo bad. that was my tight arse brunch today haha

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
i always eat from asagao at market city food courts, you can buy beer in there too which is good

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Easyway opening at Railway Square! All drinks $2 for the rest of this week!

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Yeh I saw a whole team of midget chinamen setting it up...

craazzzzzy...

i'm scared to buy consumibles underground it doesnt seem right...

nookie_nick

ProcrastinatoR
HSC
large bowl of fried rice or if ur feelin extra tight, plain boiled rice its PLENTY of food for i think its about $3.60 and $1.80 respectively from the city union eatery chinese ppl in the corner, ull be full for days!

i must checkout that beer place at markets! though last time i went to markets i saw a chinese guy walkin into a room scratchin his nuts, i thought it was a toilet so i walked in, i found myself in the kitchen of one of the stores, kinda put me off

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I wish our food court wasn't so skanky and gross. I call it salmonella city, one day my friend and I saw a cockroach sitting on the lasagne at that place that sells pasta. Ew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)