SMS receiving?? (1 Viewer)

Teoh

Hey, this is kinda weird...

But every time I get an email, saying someone has replied to a post that I've made (the standard subscription to thread service, i think?) it sends an sms to my phone as well?

It doesn't send any other SMS to do with any other emails, so I know its BOS, but is this an option I can take off...I don't remember putting a phone number in my sign up options...anywhere?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Do you use a Hotmail address? Do you use Mobile Hotmail?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Teoh said:
Hey, this is kinda weird...

But every time I get an email, saying someone has replied to a post that I've made (the standard subscription to thread service, i think?) it sends an sms to my phone as well?

It doesn't send any other SMS to do with any other emails, so I know its BOS, but is this an option I can take off...I don't remember putting a phone number in my sign up options...anywhere?
lol wow that's amazing

it must be hotmail

santaslayer

HSC
Yeah, it's probably mobile hotmail. Did you sign up? If so you should cancel the subscription because the service is quite costly. :uhhuh:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
santaslayer said:
Yeah, it's probably mobile hotmail. Did you sign up? If so you should cancel the subscription because the service is quite costly. :uhhuh:
doesn't it depend on which carrier you are with and how much they charge on wireless costs..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)