SNAKES ON A PLANE, bitches! (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

Nolanistic said:
Deffoes bro. Deffoes. Except for the fact that it's self aware...

lern2cinema. Fagt.
Hahaha, your so funny! No wonder you found the movie entertaining, fuckwit.

Jiga

I havent seen this movie and I dont intend to... what a fucking stupid theme for a movie, snakes on a plane... worst part is some fucker in hollywood is actually going to be made rich out of the creation of this movie. The saying though that small minds are amused by small things is quite true judging from this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiga

What I said stands.... someone is going to be made very rich(er) from a mediocre film.

Checkout your sig
Its not a small thing though, racial violence is a serious issue in Australian society... my sig is an example of good "satire" :bomb:

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
hi2u, willuare!

you just reminded me of those egg and bacon muffins from ccs. askhjgkhfpodi
it's my brother's 21st birthday today. I'm in tamworth.. we're going to stetsons for lunch. mixed grill mo'fucka.

And I might just go see Snakes on a Plane tonight, motherfucka

G

Gavvvvvin

That guys sig is funnier than anything in that movie.

Oh wait there was one funny bit in there. When that big fat black guy sees the chic suckin the posion from that kids arm "THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!"

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
You'd have to be mentally retarded to find anything in this movie the slightest bit entertaining.
Says the Avenged Sevenfold fan

G

Gavvvvvin

Whats wrong with Avenged Sevenfold? Can you actually come up with one reason as to why they arent good? Or are you you just one of the people who jumped on to the hating Avenged Sevenfold bandwagon because some loser musical elitists who have nothing better to do than talk shit on the net all day said they werent cool?

Come to think of it, dont you like the Buzzcocks?

fatmuscle

HSC
Nolanistic said:
It was absolutely amazing. I know I've said this before... but... seriously. It's FUCKING AWESOME.

agree!!!

OMG, unbelievable how EVERYONE gets into the atmosphere

Samuel L Jackson is the king!

This movie is worth it's money

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I'm one of the people who really couldn't give a shit about this movie. Sounds pointless and mindless (like most hollywood movies, really). That said, I'm sure some people would find it entertaining but I'd rather keep my standards, even if it means I'm 'uncool'.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Oh Alan, I'm so disappointed =(, you're not a fuckspore and yet you really can't see anything mildly amusing about this movie?

I would have thought you, of all people, would enjoy watching some dumb people getting bitten by some snakes and dying hilarously gory random deaths.

It's like Frankenfish
or Anaconda
or zombie movies

They're all terrible movies, but exciting and funny and entertaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)