So accidental decapitations are all the rage! (1 Viewer)

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21064432-663,00.html
(sorry, not the most credible source, but I'm in a rush)

... can someone care to explain how the hell a rope (synthetic or otherwise) can cut through muscle, skin, tendon, bone, sinew, veins etc etc etc ACCIDENTALY. I mean these executions are being performed by trained proffesionals right?

Also I heard a video is going to pop up of this? Isn't it a violation of international law for these things to be filmed? How the hell are they so damn careless.

Gotta say i loooved Condoleezza's "I'm so dissapointed" .. like an angry parent. I lol'd.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Who cares. They were being executed anyway. Hanging is too soft aswell. They should be shooting those people.

Optophobia

HSC
when you apply that much force to a persons neck it's surprising it doesn't happen more often.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Ingoesout said:
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21064432-663,00.html
(sorry, not the most credible source, but I'm in a rush)
Hey at least its not the SMH or the Age.

Ingoesout said:
Also I heard a video is going to pop up of this? Isn't it a violation of international law for these things to be filmed? How the hell are they so damn careless.
There is no such thing as international law since there is no enforcer of international law, law that isn't enforced is as good as non-existant. States have police, federal agencies etc., there is nothing like that on the international level. Police enforce the populace, but who enforces states? International "law" only applies when there is enough willpower (and power in general) among enough countries to put it into effect, although this is rarely done just to create a good natured application of international law, its done to further the intrests of the respective states taking part in the action.

Last edited:

Dave2007

HSC
He picked a bad time to... lose is head.

He should be better at ... keeping his head, in a tough situation

He'll never be the... head of a major corporation.

Dave2007

HSC
Exphate said:
You'll never make it as a fucking comedian.

Get the fuck out of NCAP
Someone needs a hug :hammer:

What serious comment could be made, anyway? Hanging is by nature extremely inhumane. There are numerous times when peoples necks dont snap at all and there left to kick around for minutes, suffocating. I feel lucky to live in a country where that type of thing doesn't happen any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)