So can you still change add preferences for main round till midnight rite??? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I mean I still can access and delete, does uac actually lock preferences after closing date mean you can't log in. I mean I added and deleted today, will any changes til midnight count. And if I do will I still be deemed equivalent to those with my same atar. sorry for thisquestion iknow its pretty la te but it still is regarded in main rounds help me please

schmickrx3

HSC
I mean I still can access and delete, does uac actually lock preferences after closing date mean you can't log in. I mean I added and deleted today, will any changes til midnight count. And if I do will I still be deemed equivalent to those with my same atar. sorry for thisquestion iknow its pretty la te but it still is regarded in main rounds help me please
People have rang UAC today and they have said that it closes tonight. Your preferences will be considered equally.

Last edited:
HSC
Midnight rite? When people say uac will lock preferences what does that mean? I tried to add a preference right now but it is not allowing me to save it is it locked already

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Midnight rite?
Yes, you have until midnight (1 1/2 hours left).

When people say uac will lock preferences what does that mean?
By locking, tomorrow you can still access your UAC account but won't have the option to change your perference until the main round offers come out - in two weeks.

I tried to add a preference right now but it is not allowing me to save it is it locked already
Try again, probably using a different browser.

schmickrx3

HSC
Midnight rite? When people say uac will lock preferences what does that mean? I tried to add a preference right now but it is not allowing me to save it is it locked already
In the past they lock you out from preferences, so any changes can't be made, however im not sure if they still do this. You can change till midnight tonight and UAC is currently lagging due to the overwhelming number of people who haven't got their shit together.

HSC
Thanks everyone . You don't know how I needed it. I have too many second thoughts about each and every course. Hence now frantically adding options

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)