So close to finishing...but getting unmotivated (1 Viewer)

HSC
Helpp! Got BUsiness and Ancient (last exam). Really happy about it but now I'm just so over studyinggg -.-
The fact that there is so much content doesnt make it any better ahah

lolJK

HSC
Not too sure about ancient, but you stand a pretty good chance at succeeding in Business if you simply memorise the syllabus...that is, if you have some grasp of the concepts (which any person with half a brain should be able to). Of course that is my opinion, and i may find it easier than others. Basically, print the syllabus out, cross out everything you know, and learn stuff that you dont. Good Luck.

jwilkinson

HSC
2 Days from now your so close to finishing ancient. think about friday night. get off here and pump out your final bits of study that can make a difference. Just 2 days dude, think of it like that

lolJK

HSC
btw, if it helps, i still have a bit less than two weeks.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, you are soo close, I know it's hard but after the marathon effort you don't wanna hit the wall now!

(Says I who has procrastinated all morning!)

HSC
I know a decent content for each but really hate Finance and HR right now ahah..they're ones i need to look at

lolJK

HSC
I know a decent content for each but really hate Finance and HR right now ahah..they're ones i need to look at
HR is probably the worst. The textbook has 23 pages just on Legal Influences. That's one point out of the entire Influences section. But there's no getting around it, you can still put in a good 9/10 hours of study (exc breaks/procrastination) and be set for tomorrow. Finance, they give you ratios...so only learn influences and strategies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)