So depressed (1 Viewer)

davin

HSC
N/A
Ironically he's got the same name as my other crush who also rejected me.
well, stop liking people with that name, go for some other names, and you're set

kaylz

HSC
Komaticom said:
Names like Trent, Eugene, and Lynden?
I see what you mean. A guy called Eugene would be in no position to reject. Clevvvverr

samantha_s

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
I just got rejected, yet again...but I don't like the guy anymore, after everything...man it's just the disappointment (it was all going well 'til then) and I hate myself for falling yet again...
Don't worry about it. Almost everyone has faced rejection. I know what you've been through, and you've done better than me. You didn't regret, but I did. I managed to get through it by talking to friends and taking my time. I know you can too if you try. *Hugz*

Darkening

HSC
Do what i do, when you get rejected... go out with your friends and just have fun, dont worry about the past and focous of the future!! [waves]

SqUiMpY

HSC
ill tell u what i do. . .im a traditional girl who believes its the guys duty to ask the girl :) u just strut ur stuff act confident and if that relationship is worth having he will come to u, i know its always sed but im sure guys really dig confidence in a girl. and if u get knock back again dont let ur pain show to him. it mite make him think ur a nutter :) thats my opinion, hope it helps a lil bit :) goodluck darlz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)