So...How Are We All Planning On Destroying The Stimulus Booklet? (1 Viewer)

pretty.in.punk

Totally The Bomb...
HSC
Personally speaking, i'm considering having a massive bon fire, dowsing that lil sucker in too many flammables and then setting the bastard alight...(i think i could have written an entire imaginative journey based soley on that experience, i can see it now "that night she saw her entire future laid out before her hidden in the smoke of those flames. That would be the first time she saw such beauty and elegance in the texts provided by the handout, and the last time she would lay eyes on the dreaded peice of crap she had been raving on about for two solid years..."

Okay, i'm totally burning now after that little rant hehehe

Any other suggestions welcome on how i am able to destroy that crappy blue stimulus booklet. Kudos to the most creative...:rofl:

starrysky

HSC
My friend introduced the notion of eating it today over the phone, and he fully intends to do it. Stupid twit. I'll let you know when he upchucks.

In the meanwhile, I may gather together with my friends and do the usual burning (oh look, I just saw a fire in the movie Troy ... maybe this means something), but I'm also tempted to do something else to it, preferably before burning it. I don't know ...

I was tempted at one point to rip it up, liquid paper a profanity on every single shred, then post it to my English teacher anonymously, but then I decided against it. Still time/room for re-considerations, though ...

Last edited:

efhat

HSC
k well i posted in the other stimulus booklet destrying thread but ill put my ideas here too lol

1) use it as toilet paper, but like after uve had heaps of curry or sumthin lol......make that evil piece of paper suffer

2) rub meat all over it and then throw it to a pack of hungry dogs....really satisfying

3) or you could just put it in a bottle and throw it in the ocean....see if it likes that journey muahahhaha.....i feel for the poor soul that will find it

so yeh im feelin pretty evil atm.....any1 else got some bright ideas lol

minminmin

HSC
i was planning on burning it and dousing it in flammable liquid...but now i have decided that it is time for a little payback. so i'm putting it in a bottle and throwing it into the ocean when i go on schoolies to send it on a little journey of its own...lets see how it enjoys that mwahahaaaa

Legham

HSC
OP said:
dreaded peice of crap she had been raving on about for two solid years...
2 years? Journeys is only for the hsc year :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)