So, how did everyone find maths, history and geography? (1 Viewer)

G

gabrielleh

Meh i hated those 5 questions, because i'd have to figure all of them out.. Waaay too much thinking ^.~

wanted4911

HSC
God i didn't take the balance out!@!!

however i showed working out

also would that mean i got the last question right?as i included balance

i got 28000

flaminwaffle

HSC
backrowcentre said:
Ha ha, yeah wtf was that trig crap???

Did you guys remember to take away the depost when working out the remaining balance, and remember to re-add it for the final amount?
re add the deposit? ****

Ruined-Phate

HSC
History and Geography were really easy, I think I over-did the 5 mark questions though (went off the lines for almost all of them).

Maths on the other hand, I don't really wan't to talk about it. :mad1: :worried:

McSpitfire

Wendell Sailor
The grandstands at OKI Jubilee.. (Actually, Cronul
HSC
Ruined-Phate said:
History and Geography were really easy, I think I over-did the 5 mark questions though (went off the lines for almost all of them).

Maths on the other hand, I don't really wan't to talk about it. :mad1: :worried:
Hehe, you'll be alright with Maths. If it'll make you feel better I didn't finish three or so questions in Non-Calculator.

jazzbaby

HSC
Maths :mad: Im in the top maths class and I found it challenging :S :S :S was it just me or was it way harder than all the past school certificate examz?? All the rest of the examz were good tho.. history geography were piss easy I had like an hour left after I finished

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
NitroBoon said:
Maths couldn't get any easier x)
Civics = ok, but a load of bs
Yey, I'm not the only one that bsed in Civics xD What was the Geography 15 mark question? Human rights? I forgot.

theysaideasy

HSC
Maths was easy as for me, apart from the 'correct, incorrect' questions.

They pretty much sucked, just from the answers I got I know I was wrong... but I was too lazy to really figure them out properly.

What did everyone get for the Jim/Pete Gas Station? Did she save money or lose?

History... well.. not too bad, but not great. I was aiming for a Band 4.. hopefully I'll get it.

I'm fully prepared for failing Geography though. That ext. response was.... I have no words. But the point is, there's no way I've done well by waffling on about how hard the "road to reconciliation" is.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Maths was alrite overall..The last Q. about how much length for the metal frame. The examiner to me only 2 top slanted parts are made of metal...and the bottom was wooden...i got confused...

I failed Geo/His. Esp. Extended Response. Human Rights/Reconciliation we didnt do that properly at school ¬_¬ stupid sub who couldnt speak english properly...

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
Fortify said:
I failed Geo/His. Esp. Extended Response. Human Rights/Reconciliation we didnt do that properly at school ¬_¬ stupid sub who couldnt speak english properly...
lol yeh our teacher this year was a new polish guy with a funny moustache. all i learnt all year was how to smuggle a cactus through customs. had to borrow a text book and teach myself...with help from the head of HSIE.

omfg remember the first q on maths today?

8x0.7

i put 0.56

i feel like such a dumbass =(

lol apart from that mental explosion i think i did well.

Ppen

HSC
Fortify said:
Maths was alrite overall..The last Q. about how much length for the metal frame. The examiner to me only 2 top slanted parts are made of metal...and the bottom was wooden...i got confused...

bottom was wooden? what? i thought the frame was just the whole perimeter?

Ppen

HSC
chingyloke said:
lol yeh our teacher this year was a new polish guy with a funny moustache. all i learnt all year was how to smuggle a cactus through customs. had to borrow a text book and teach myself...with help from the head of HSIE.

omfg remember the first q on maths today?

8x0.7

i put 0.56

i feel like such a dumbass =(

lol apart from that mental explosion i think i did well.
dam u put 0.56? i was so hesitant with the simple questions in non-calc, like the first one. For some reason i had to check the easiest questions over and over again.

G

gabrielleh

lol =]
At least i'm not the only one hating maths!
Oh and for the person that asked earlier..waffling is pretty much...
*looks in dictionary for correct term*

waffle: to talk foolishly or without purpose; idle away time talking

lol im great at that =]

StratPat

HSC
I found geo and history pretty easy, but I really had a hard time in maths maybe even a fail :( I'm so terrible at maths, I didn't know most of the test and I didn't even finish..

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Fortify said:

The base was wooden? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)