so how do/did YOU know when you are truly in luv??????/// (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
just wonderin. Would like to see some of your responses. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HSC
love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone. It's when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy no matter what it takes because that's how much you care about them and because their needs come before your own. You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and vice versa.

It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up, the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. Love involves wanting to show your affection and/or devotion to each other. It's the smile on your face you get when you're thinking about them and miss them.

Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is intense,and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you're in love.

Animals

Banned
HSC
When you're able to stab them in the arm without fear of police prosecution.

coffeebean

HSC
you don't. well, at least i haven't been and don't think i will be. you just move between various extremes of 'like'

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
You don't have to ask other's how they know, cause you know.
If you're comparing it to other people, odds are good that you're not.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
jezzmo said:
Love is that last bucket of sand you pour onto your sandcastle to make it a fortress of union. It is that speck of sun that shines through a lightning bolt when you drive to the shops in a summer storm. It is the hair follicle on your knee. The bristle on your brush. The transistor in your broken stereo, the one you used to play your favourite Bryan Adams album on before the cd lens got a bit dirty and the cd's began to skip.
hey jezzmo, we should hang out again sometime.

ASNSWR127

HSC
Love is when you have broken up and the world no longer seems to be worth it...

where every waking moment is wasted if it is not spent with that person.

Stephen Colbert

HSC
N/A
When I first laid eyes upon her and nothing else mattered; When everything else in the land became a tool to be used in order or for her; When that warm and satisfying burning feeling in my chest couldn't be quenched by any amount of reading the bible or the American consitution; I knew I was in love.

I am of course, referring to my love of Lady Liberty.

Zingy

HSC
Stephen Colbert said:
When I first laid eyes upon her and nothing else mattered; When everything else in the land became a tool to be used in order or for her; When that warm and satisfying burning feeling in my chest couldn't be quenched by any amount of reading the bible or the American consitution; I knew I was in love.

I am of course, referring to my love of Lady Liberty.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Zrap

glock9
HSC
When get a tickle in your penis...... I mean heart :D

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Enteebee said:
just wonderin. Would like to see some of your responses. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
My serious response: I just know. I don't think there's a definite answer, but for me the difference between infatuation and love is that I know it's love when I feel willing to adjust the way I do things to welcome them into my life.

I am in love at current, and though she will never ever be mine, I have grown up enough in the last year to accept this, experience the emotions and never sweat it at all. Just because she won't be mine doesn't mean I can't love her to bits.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
love is only an emotion. so you can either feel it or not. therefore there is no such thing as a "true" love.

Last edited:

eften

HSC
When you become a professional footballer and glass her in the face and she sticks by you, that's love.

Or idiocy, one of the two

HSC
How DID i and how DO i??..

Well...

i FEEL it [no.1]

and i LIVE it [no.2]

Loved one is fuckin brillant and centre of my life. we love each other endlessly, timelessly, unconditionally.

Thats my encounter with love, every day.

:):):):)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Well when a daddy loves a mummy very much, they engage in a physical contact sport and yer, so i guess it works both ways, when you play a physical contact sport you are in love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)