so how many of you girls fit my criteria (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
No kidding.. your a little bitch.

now why is that?

why do you feel the need to be a little bitch, put people down to give you some sort of reason to live your pathetic, insecure life?

what's the underlying psychological issue?
were you molested as a child?
was that it?

maybe it was your 'daddy'?
maybe your 'little secret' with one of your uncles?

If that's the case,

seek help.
and not from your jerk boyfriend/ex who doesn't give two shit's or a **** about you.
just wanting you to shut up, do the deed and **** right off.

or maybe it wasn't as bad as that.
maybe your parents never loved you?
maybe they never showed you any affection?

or maybe your the result of a messy divorce between your parents..
they always said it wasn't 'because of you'.

and.. my brother has a zegna suit.
it's nice, but not worth the money imo.
it's fused.
hand's down that's shit.
and it cost $2500 off the rack.
i squealed with delight.

ps *you're*

OH IT'S BEEN EDITED
brb reading

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
aaaaaaaHAHAHA EVEN BETTER

seriously good luck with life, buddy
And good luck to you too.

I only do want good things to happen to people.
And i believe 'bad people' are products of a bad upbringing.
and yes, i'm a Freudian.

and if there is any truth to what i said earlier,
then I apologise.
I will urge you again to seek professional help.

deal with whatever emotional/mental/physical, etc issues you have now.
that way it will be more fulfilling and less consequential in the future.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Are you a female?

are you jealous that people who want to be a good husband/good father arn't interested in people who have emotional baggage?

now i'm sure that your going to say 'good husbands' don't stick their wife's in a criteria, and that's true.
only the 5 are uncompromisable, and the rest are 'preferrances, or a guideline'.

are you jealous that you'll be stuck with an alcoholic who'll beat you up/your kids up which ends in a messy divorce, and when your alcoholic ex-husband gets drunk he comes over to your house demanding sex.

AVO doesn't do anything until it's murder/suicide?

now of course that's an extreme.

I do see that i will be alone for a while, seeing as how not many girls around my age want to date to marry. and i'll be going into the defence force, thus not many girls there .

That's fine.
I'll wait for that girl who has decided the same as me,
to only date to marry.

That means less emotional baggage, which means less 'trust issues/commitment issues, paranoia, etc' (even STI's maybe)

and if that means i'll still be single when i get out of the defence force (28 or so), that's fine.
I wouldn't of wanted a relationship where me and my significant other are separated to such an extent.
that wouldn't of been fair to her.
Yeah. So. I'm not getting married. So jealousy isn't really an issue. I also like how you ignored my other two rational posts and then went off on a tangent about "issues" and how people who don't date to marry or have "criteria" MUST then attract men who are abusive and will ruin their lives.

I have never seen someone so fixated on a black and white view of the world. Until you realise that people can and will change, that hopefully, so will you, you're going to stagnate in your own pretensions. Serious massive facepalm at every single one of your posts - naivety and immaturity seem to temper everything you say.

Last edited:
HSC
Personally i think the "date for marriage" thing is a good idea

i'm very close to my girlfriend and yes i think she's the one. i'm aware im only seventeen but fuck, if you knew what i went through with this girl then you'd understand.

i don't like the criteria. i think if your judging people on say, beliefs of sex for example. the perfect girl could come along, and because she's not a virgin etc you'd pass her by.

maybe if your going to stick with these "guidelines" then you should at least make them negotiable. because its shallow to judge a person on their past or their beliefs/views

i believe there's someone out there for everyone. don't judge them based on past guidelines. do it regarding who they are as a person.

imo

Last edited:

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
Personally i think the "date for marriage" thing is a good idea

i'm very close to my girlfriend and yes i think she's the one. i'm aware im only seventeen but fuck, if you knew what i went through with this girl then you'd understand.

i don't like the criteria. i think if your judging people on say, beliefs of sex for example. the perfect girl could come along, and because she's not a virgin etc you'd pass her by.

maybe if your going to stick with these "guidelines" then you should at least make them negotiable. because its shallow to judge a person on their past or their beliefs/views

i believe there's someone out there for everyone. don't judge them based on past guidelines. do it regarding who they are as a person.

imo

you're an idiot imo.

hitler is a nice guy hey.

How can you judge anyone on anything but the past?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Whenever I see threads like this, it only enforces my opinion that the younger generations of Sydney are getting more retarded by each passing day.

It won't be long now until we're on par with Tasmania.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Whenever I see threads like this, it only enforces my opinion that the younger generations of Sydney are getting more retarded by each passing day.

It won't be long now until we're on par with Tasmania.
wow.
this just highlights your stupidity.

each generation lasts for 15 years.
It's generally accepted that generation Y was those born from the 1980's to the early 1990's. (so 1980 - 1995).

so you and I are both from the same 'generation'
you stupid fuck.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i think theism couldn't prove God existed so hes now a troll in order to have any kind of meaning on these forums.

That, or just.....a poor soul.

I await the literal replies.

indierokker

HSC
Shut up. Theism, you are a lonely lonely little boy. UBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are plently of old women that meet your critera so take your pick beacuse they wont last.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
wow.
this just highlights your stupidity.

each generation lasts for 15 years.
It's generally accepted that generation Y was those born from the 1980's to the early 1990's. (so 1980 - 1995).

so you and I are both from the same 'generation'
you stupid fuck.

I may have one post in which someone (i.e. you) is highlighting my 'supposed' stupidity but you made an entire thread dedicated to showcasing your own lack of intelligence.

In addition, you've probably got a nice wall of neg rep to look at each time you impart on us a post full of your fucking spastic views of a life partner.

HSC
I may have one post in which someone (i.e. you) is highlighting my 'supposed' stupidity but you made an entire thread dedicated to showcasing your own lack of intelligence.

In addition, you've probably got a nice wall of neg rep to look at each time you impart on us a post full of your fucking spastic views of a life partner.
Fucking WIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)